Infertility
Options

How long for Ovidrel to leave system?

I've been googling this like mad but can't seem to find anything.

Ever since I got my ovidrel shot (6 days ago) my nipples have been SO sensitive and I'm just wondering at what point this might stop...

Re: How long for Ovidrel to leave system?

• Options
    Chances are that is a 2ww symptom for you.  I've had that before without Ovidrel. 

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    It takes about 10-12 days to leave your system. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!  I had my iui two days after you did.  I've read that it can take around 10 days or more for ovidrel to get out of your system.  I know that some use cheap pregnancy tests and test it out until the test is negative, and then keep testing until it is positive again or until AF shows.  

Good luck!  :-) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimagemy read shelf:
    Melanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    My RE said it should be gone within 7-10 days.  I had no symptoms/side effects from the ovidrel last month, though, so I'm not much help. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It depends on how fast your body metabolizes it. I once had it in my system for 13 days.
  • Options
    The last three times I did my Ovidrel shot I had wicked sore boobs for almost the entire 2ww. This last time was probably the worst since it lasted the full 2 weeks, the other two times only about a week and a half.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"