Parenting
Options

What does everyone get their dad for Christmas?

My dad is the hardest person to buy for, I haven't a clue.  I have a few hours before cyber Monday is over. 

Re: What does everyone get their dad for Christmas?

• Options
    Coffee. He loves the expensive stuff, but won't buy it for himself.
  • Options
    My dad is the worst!!  He buys anything that he wants.  No ideas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No idea for Christmas, but I just got him GC to Outback for his birthday.  He and Mom get take-out from there and take it to the beach for just the two of them.  (They live in Florida.)  Plus, apparently, they're good at some other restaurants they love.  I've done a few restaurant GC recently.  Mom has/had a "rule" that they can't go back to any restaurant they've already tried until they try them all.  They moved to FL 5 years ago and are still trying new ones though I think she loosened up on the "rule."  I got him the GC so he had an excuse to go back to one of his favorites.  Dad's one who would rather find a favorite and go there all the time every time.  Anyway, GC to a restaurant he likes?  Omaha Steaks (Mom says they're over-priced and they like SAMS' steaks better, but not sure about how Dad feels...not worth starting that argument).  Sports Illustrated is on sale at amazon for pretty cheap if he likes that.  Tickets to a football/baseball game or any sporting event he likes?
  • Options
    Godiva Chocolate/Coffee, a mug with DD's photo on it, Culver's gift cards, anything handmade by DD & I make both parents a calendar on Shutterfly.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We are sending my dad a package from Omaha Steaks. He too is impossible to shop for and this si something I know he will use/enjoy.

• Options
    a little late for cyber Monday but I tend to get my Dad a cool new gadget/tool (thinkgeek.com or something highlighted on DIY's cool tools) and something indulgent that he'd never buy himself like a tailored shirt, cashmere socks, lor obstergram, and always a picture of him and DS. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"