1st Trimester
Options

so tired!

I am so tired all the time....I feel like I can never get enough sleep!

Since I was a big coffee drinker I'm missing my frequent Starbucks trips! 

Anyone get their energy back the farther along into the 1st trimester they got?? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so tired!

• Options
    I started to get a little energy back around 9 weeks.  But I still feel tired a lot and still need to go to bed a lot earlier than before.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I need a nap almost everyday it's so sad. I went christmas shopping today and only lasted about 3 and 1/2 hrs and then I needed to go home and rest...lol...I used to be able to shop forever! Oh well hopefully 2nd tri will be better for us!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The last few days I've been super tired. I was able to take naps because I was off work for the holiday. I still slept well at night too. Today was my first day back in 4 days and I am soooooo exhausted. I feel like I just can't catch my breath and I'm about to fall asleep any second. I try not to go to bed much earlier than usual, but maybe I'll have to adjust something.

We just went to the grocery store and I was huffing and puffing all the way through and now I'm drop dead tired.

• Options

I enjoyed a very much needed 5 day vacation and thought I caught up on my sleep but today was my first day back to work and boy was it a struggle...

I'm sitting next to DH on the couch now and he's asked me about 3 times in the past 30 mins "what's wrong?" or "are you ok?" due to my expressionless blank stare! 

I just can't keep my eyes open!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto here!! So tired that every night around 6 or 7 I'm done. That's it. I have been falling asleep in the living room and DH wakes me up around 10 to go to bed when he does. I hope I get some energy back soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"