1st Trimester
Options

I bought a crib today

So I know it's super early but with the Cyber Monday deals at BRU, I put in the order for the crib.  My mom actually bought it and it will be a shower gift.  We were going to get one in the next few weeks anyway, as I'm working at BRU seasonally and my discount runs out at Christmas, but the deal today was for 10% more than I would normally get off.  The end total was $263.00 and the crib was originally $310.00-so not bad!

And I'm already looking forward to it arriving :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: I bought a crib today

• Options
    which one did you pick?  I've had my eye on the Delta SoHo model:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Awesome!!! I just bought one today too!! I had a coupon for 20% off, so I went ahead and bought it! We can pick it up next week!

I know its early for us too, but I couldn't pass up the savings!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i picked a carter's one.  from the reviews i could find, everything seemed good.  i originally liked the delta venetian but it was gone. they have a few other ones that i looked at too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    yay-glad to know i'm not the only one :)
  • Options
    I am ecstatic about mine! I fell in love with it several weeks ago, and haven't found another anywhere else that I like more! I chose the Baby Cache Manhattan set, the color is cognac, and I ADORE it! (if it came in king size, I would buy the set for my room!) Big Smile
  • Options
    Overachievers....lol JK!!! I am lurking around from 3rd tri....I STILL have not bought a crib! Good luck to all of you in your pregnancies!
  • Options
    Hey, seasonal BRU is not a bad idea. I took this trimester (and maybe forever) off due to a stressful and demanding job (and a bad start to pregnancy). At least that would get me out of the house...and discounts. :) I don't have retail exp. though. Thinking...thinking...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"