Infertility
Options

I think we're on a break...sort of

My DH and I went back to our RE today. We hadn't talked with him since our last cycle was cancelled. He wants to try Micro Dose Lupron next time and we talked about cycling again in January. He said that he thinks that Dimished Ovarian Reserve is the reason that I am not responding to the fertility treatments. Honestly, I would have been more surprised if he DIDN'T think that's what is going on.

We also met with our new acupuncturist today. He had a lot of suggestions/ideas relative to DH's sperm count and motility (both are low) and a few new ideas/suggestions for me. He recommended waiting 3-4 months before trying IVF again (to give any/all treatments a chance to take effect). We are seriously considering this recommendation. At this point I am looking at making sure that there are no "what ifs" if we still don't have a baby in 10 years.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think we're on a break...sort of

• Options
    I hope that a break is the first step to a sticky BFP!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    GL with your decision. I hope the new acupuncturist is just what you need!
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"