Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Can't break down this wall....vent

I am worried SICK over my appointment for my 12 week check and its not even for two more weeks!!! Why can't I get past this horrible SICK feeling, I figured that after my first appointment I would feel much better, my first u/s was great and everything looked good. But I'm seriously driving myself CRAZY... I'm trying so hard to be positive but its REALLY hard.

My losses have made something in my life that I am supposed to be so happy about into fear and worry and feelings of DOOM.

I have not even been bumping, looking at my baby books or even really thinking about being pregnant because I feel cursed or something. 

Ugh. Sorry to be so depressing. 

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25

Re: Can't break down this wall....vent

• Options
    Aww, hon, you will get there. And, seriously, if 2 more weeks seems really far, then call and see if you can come in for a quick u/s or Doppler check before then. My office let me come in weekly until 10w and then again at 12w. It was really important for me to "know" I'd made it out of the first trimester okay. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I agree with Rhody. No need to worry yourself sick. I have made it almost 2 weeks since my last u/s and I wish I had just insisted to be seen last week. They gave me the option, but made it seem unnecessary.

I totally understand. 2 weeks is a long time when you are doing everything possible and wanting this pregnancy so badly. Hang in there and hugs to you, Cruz!

02/08 BFP resulted in m/c 4/10/08 (11 weeks)
    10/08 Clomid Cycle #1 = m/c 11/7/08 (6 weeks)
    03/09 Clomid Cycle #2 = BFN
    3 rounds of Femara + Ovidrel + IUI =BFN
    10/18/09 2nd Break Cycle (post HSG) before IVF #1 = BFP!

? The world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Megjr8
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its a total of 6 weeks from my last appointment.... I want to call so bad but what do I say?
    BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Options
    Just say you are feeling nervous and want to see if they can have you in early for a quick appointment to reassure you that things are well. Since you are dealing with the phone nurses, you will probably have to explain your history as a reason that you are so nervous.
  • Options
    It's totally understandable and normal after having a loss. I had perfect pregnancies with DS and DD and never once worried. Then I m/c'd at 13 weeks with #3; when I got pregnant again, getting past that point of my loss seemed to take forever, and I worried about everything. But, once I got past that point, I started to calm down and time seemed to speed up....and now I'm just 8 weeks away. You can do it! Call the doctor's office if you need reassurance - they'll understand and you'll feel a bit calmer Smile
  • Options
    I'm right there with you! I had a MC In June at 6weeks, and although this pregnancy feels completely different in a good way i'm still terrified! I have my first ultrasound Friday I will be 9 wks 4 days. I think after hearing a heart beat i might be able to breath a little more. So to all of us having a H&H 9 months and slowly breaking out walls down.
  • Options

I totally understand!!!  Mine isn't until the 16th and I am really nervous!  So I just ordered a doppler though I am mad that it didn't register my fast delivery request so now it is coming ground...grr.  I wanted it in 2 days...not 4! 

I would call the dr.  They will understand because of your loss!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"