Parenting after 35

Diaper Question???

Hi there,

Jumping over from the Pregnant after 35 board.... I am trying to get the nursery stocked and ready and would like your advise on newborn diapers.

Which brand do you find to fit the best and which seems to provide the most comfort for the first few weeks while the cord falls off??

TIA 

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Diaper Question???

• Were you thinking cloth or disposable?

Margaux was too little for our cloth diaper stash when she first came home, so we used Pampers Swaddlers in N until she was fat enough to wear her Bummis.  We were really happy with them.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • We used Huggies Newborn from the beginning but as soon as the stump fell off we switched to Pampers. The Huggies are low and with a boy we got a lot of leaking.
  • Pampers swaddlers and still prefer pampers!
  • imageiluvtom:
    Pampers swaddlers and still prefer pampers!

Same here.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • imageindyrowergirl:
    imagerobynlesley:

imageiluvtom:
    Pampers swaddlers and still prefer pampers!

Same here.

Another vote for Pampers Swaddlers.

This exactly. Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies! Looks like Pampers is the winner!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Pampers Swaddlers for the early weeks.

I also really LOVE Huggies Pure & Natural.

• imageRon*N*Kel:

Pampers Swaddlers for the early weeks.

I also really LOVE Huggies Pure & Natural.

this exactly ...

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • :butting in:

Pampers Swaddlers.  For older babies pamper or Luvs.

Huggies made  all of my kids break out. (three of the four are adopteed so I don't think it is just a family allergy thing).  I know others swear by them but I would use with caution.

:butting out:

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• We were given Swaddlers at the hospital and liked them, then moved onto BumGenius CD's after his stump fell off.
  • Pampers Swaddlers for the day and now Huggies Overnite for the night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pampers also. We tried Huggies and they were horrible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"