Washington Babies
Options

PG & TTC Check-In: Nov. 30th

Happy Cyber Monday ladies! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We have lots of scheduled U/S and other news this week!

We have 37 Pregnant Nesties!!

8 are having GIRLS

6 are having BOYS

4 are having SURPRISE babies

19 are unknown just yet

We have 24 gals TTC!!

BFPS!!! (And Newbies!!)

* Welcome dibble.gal to the PG check-in!!

* Congratulations to MSTie24 on your BFP!!!

Other News

* EllaB_04?s big U/S is next Monday. Will she be team pink or blue??

* Good luck Alli923 at your GD test this week!

* BriAndSean has her biG U/S tomorrow, she is team green so we?ll have to wait and see!

* We hope MrsAmyB?s first appointment went well today!

* MOHJen also has her big U/S this week, she is another on team green so we?ll have to wait and see!

* KRoseToes how did your appointment with your Doctor go?

* Good luck Kathzoo with your GD test this week!

Baby Watch This Week!

* Metta1313 and PonyGirl are due sometime this month!

* Megsandhops was scheduled for her CS today! Good luck!!

* Next week is TobyKitty?s due date! When will her little lady arrive??

November

?? ? Metta1313

?? ? PonyGirl

December

05 ? Megsandhops ? BOY! (C-Section scheduled 11/30)

10 ? TobyKitty ? GIRL!

29 ? KattyLeigh ? GIRL!

January

09 ? shimmerairbrush ? BOY!

12 ? Angluvsammon ? GIRL!

16 ? MandiAtkins ? BOY!

18 ? Alise of Seattle

22 ? AshleyKimberlyn ? GIRL!

27 ? mrs_smith717 ? GIRL!

29 ? JodiLinn503

February

10 ? Jessica&Brett ? BOY!

17 ? Alli923 ? GIRL!

22 ? Sunmountain ? GIRL!

26 ? Kathzoo ? SURPRISE!

March

19 ? xosheenaox ? BOY!

31 ? *Bloom2be* ? BOY!

April

08 ? MOHJen ? SURPRISE!

12 ? dibble.gal ? GIRL!

15 ? cmcmillan ? SURPRISE!

21 ? kris10new

25 ? BriAndSean ? SURPRISE!

30 ? jcyahne

May

03 ? EllaB_04

14 ? Vashon

27 ? katielynn25

June

01 ? martini-time

04 ? kaskade

05 ? blueLu25

10 ? chibipoe

17 ? Indiechixor

?? ? LD&Me

?? ? NikolletteB

July

11 ? MrsAmyB

29 ? IrishSapphire

August

?? ? MSTie24

Trying to Conceive

heather318 ? Nov 09

mwhite5283 ? Oct 09

HayHay ? Aug 09

mishquiche ? Aug 09

xxbblueangelxx ? March 09

KRoseToes ? Dec 08

cassiedianne ? Dec 08

Readytoride ? May 08

CDMay2006 ? April 08

Babyin08 ? Dec 07

avann ? Oct 07

MeganLinnea ? Oct 07

AliceNP ? Aug 07

MrsZemler ? April 07

Omangie ? Feb 07

MrsRooks07

JDCSKF

2-Step

MrsH_08

McJen715

Sharon2003

Mandimcdougall

Jlcrane78

N.CarolinaGirl

**Add your info when you post if you would like to be added to the lists!**

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

What are you looking forward to this week?

When will/did you pack your hospital bag?

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy?

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy?

What is your Monday confession?

Questions for next week?

{When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions too as it gives the ladies some insight as well!}

TTCing Questions

What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first?

Do family or friends know that you are TTC?

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related?

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned).

Does anyone know a way to have your doctor not label testing as infertility testing without it being unethical so insurance will pay?

Does anyone have PCOS? How has metformin helped if you take it?

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me.

Questions for next week?
TTC #1 Sept 2008
M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
TTC # 2 Jan 2013
BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In: Nov. 30th

• Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Starting week 14 tomorrow. Round ligament pain, but only when I sit down or stand up too fast.

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next appointment is December 21st. Nothing special at that one, but we got to hear the heartbeat at the last one, and the one in January is the big U/S!

What are you looking forward to this week? My company Christmas party.

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? Haven't given it any thought.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? n/a

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? So far, how much that little baby is moving around in there when we saw it on the ultrasound. We've got a little jumper in there!

What is your Monday confession? My brain is still on vacation....we got back from Hawaii a week ago.

Questions for next week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 36.  I have a horrible sharp pain on the right side of my chest.  Worried it could be a galbladder problem.  Going to doctor tomorrow morning.

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow...see above.  Also, fun GBS test and possible first internal?

What are you looking forward to this week? Knowing my baby is okay after my appointment.  Have felt a lot of decreased movement so of course we are worried.

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? Guess I should probably do this?!?

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? Not going to stock up until she's born so we will know what size to get.

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? Everyday is like a science experiment.  Also, I was already very very close to my mother prior to this but going through this experience puts our relationship on a higher level.  It's amazing.

What is your Monday confession? I am calling in sick to work again this afternoon (I am a night shift RN) because I can't imagine the thought of 12 hours on my feet again tonight.  I think I have called in sick as much as I have worked through November.  I feel bad but I guess I have an excuse.

Questions for next week?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 5, need Twin Brook Creamery chocolate milk and a nap. 

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? December 16th, first US

What are you looking forward to this week? When will/did you pack your hospital bag? I am a spontaneous packer, but will probably start one month before adding things to my bag. 

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy?  I am honestly thinking of trying out different types of diapers--Huggies, Pampers, GDiapers, Seventh Generaration and seeing what is going to work out and then I will stock up. 

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy?  I always seem to get pregnant on the cycles that I think are not going to work out, and then I really find a lot of reasons to like my EDD. 

Questions for next week?

{When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions too as it gives the ladies some insight as well!}

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options

TTCing Questions

What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle 13, waiting to stop spotting an O, I think.

What are you looking forward to this week? I'm buying TJ Christmas present this week. Smile

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first? Cautious. I don't think I'll tell anyone for 10-12 weeks, maybe my sister just so SOMEBODY knows. I'm not sure if I'll announce it on here either since last time it was hard to post afterwards.

Do family or friends know that you are TTC? Unfortunately everyone knows. Family, friends, our neighbors. . .ugh. I wouldn't recommend telling people, it is a painful reminder that I'm not pregnant every time someone asks.

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related? 8-10 weeks I think, I'm going to be pretty cautious with my next BFP.

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned). I do worry about it. I'd like to have 3-4 kids, but I think that 2 will be our limit partially b/c of this reason.

Does anyone know a way to have your doctor not label testing as infertility testing without it being unethical so insurance will pay? I don't, but would like to find out. Devil

Does anyone have PCOS? How has metformin helped if you take it? N/A

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me. This is my question. It's been 14 days today and I'm pretty much I'm over it. This is how my pregnancy started last time which has me worried, so I took a test this afternoon and BFN (which I knew it would be, the spotting is different this time). I just don't want to go to the doctor if I don't have to. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

What is your Monday confession? I'm getting very, very, very cynical about TTC. I have lost a lot of the hope I had that I will be able to get pregnant without assistance. I'm pouting about it today.

Also, my favorite employee got a job in another department and I'm bummed. So, if you are looking for a job in banking I have a position open in Lynnwood on Hwy 99 right near the Mukilteo Speedway. . .let me know!! lol

Questions for next week?

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Wk. 29, still a terrible backache and rib pain. Now my right hip won't stop hurting.  Oy!!

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 12/3, normal check up and GD test...I hope I pass!

What are you looking forward to this week? I have a chiro appt. that I can't wait for.  Also, we have our breastfeeding class on Thur.

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? My question, curious to see the answers.  I want to pack already but think I might be jumping the gun a little.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? Not really stocking up too much.  But I'm thinking of getting maybe 3 or 4 boxes in the 2 smallest sizes to start.

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? How much I don't like being pregnant, I thought I'd really love it.

What is your Monday confession? I seriously can't wait for maternity leave and I not-so-secretly hope I can get out of work on bed rest or something a few weeks before baby is born.  I'm so done with this place.

Also, for some reason, it doesn't bother me when people tell me how huge I am (at least for now it doesn't bug me).  Maybe its because agree with the statement.  I know most pregnant women are horrified at those words.  I'm a weirdo.

Questions for next week?

- How early did/will you have your carseat installed in your car?

TTCing Questions

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first? We told immediate family at first (5-6 wks), then waited until our first ultrasound at 9 wks. to tell remaining family and friends.

Do family or friends know that you are TTC? We didn't tell anyone we were TTC.  It was just something we wanted to keep private.

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related? I went out the same day and started buying pregnancy books.  :)

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned). No.

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me. I would call when its about a 5-7 days longer than my normal period.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

TTCing Questions

What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?: Cycle 2, CD4, waiting to O.. cycle 1 ended with a BFN and AF a few hours later.

What are you looking forward to this week? going to the Victorian Country Christmas this weekend!

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first? DH and I decided that we'll wait until 8 weeks to tell our parents and really close friends and then 12 weeks to tell coworkers and other people..

Do family or friends know that you are TTC? I only have 2 friends that know we're actively trying.. we don't want family constantly harassing us about it, so we're not giving them any sort of timeline info..

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related? umm, I definitely already have baby stuff.. I see cute stuff on sale and can't help it ;-)

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned). haha. only if each of the Duggar children were to have 20 kids themselves!

Does anyone know a way to have your doctor not label testing as infertility testing without it being unethical so insurance will pay? I had to do that when I started taking BCP. my insurance wouldn't cover it unless it was something medical (i.e. really bad cramps) which I had and that's what the doctor billed it as.. I can't honestly think of anything that could be a different reason for infertility testing though..

Does anyone have PCOS? How has metformin helped if you take it? nope

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me. I think it would depend on the circumstances.. when I went off the pill I spotted for about that long. so I figured it was normal. 14 days is getting to be a long time so I'd probably call.

What is your Monday confession? DH and I aren't really going to "try" to conceive this month because it will be exactly one year from when my sister got pregnant and we both find it slightly creepy..

• Options

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Week 18.  I'm starting to feel just a little bit of movement!  That's my favorite part because it all starts feeling real.

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  December 15th.  The big u/s so hopefully we'll get the girl or boy question answered.

What are you looking forward to this week?  Knitting night tonight.  And going shopping for new maternity clothes this weekend.  All these short sleeves are chilly!

When will/did you pack your hospital bag?  With Jillian we tried to keep it to the bare minimum and even after spending 5 days in the hospital we really to much extra from home.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy?  I'll probably just buy a pack of newborn diapers and a pack of size 1.  That is what we did last time, and it worked well.  Once we know how big the baby is then we can buy more.  Plus they grow out of the NB size so damn quick!

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? This time, it would be just getting pregnant.  That was enough of a shocker for me!  I'm still surprised.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 20, nope feeling good.

When is your next appointment? Dec 16  Will anything special happen at that appointment? routine.

What are you looking forward to this week? Leavenworth this Sunday.

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? sometime in the 30ish week.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? yes, So far we have 1 box and 4 jumbo bags of newborn, 1 preemie (ds was in for a week)

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? I forget I am pregnant, don't really feel different.

What is your Monday confession?Aside from a quick run to Nordys Rack, I have been in jammies. And made yummy cho. chip cookies, for the baby of course.

Questions for next week?

• Options

Pregnant Questions

28.  Sciatica is back on my right side. I think I have BH going on now in a mild way. I definitely get more tired now and feeling pregnant.  

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

Next week - GD testing, oh joy.  

Santa at Nordstrom with DS 

Around 36 weeks with DS - he arrived at 37 1/2

You can and I will since I know what I like (Swaddlers) but you may decide you like one brand over another if you feel like trying others. I didn't - we're Pampers people.  You need enough for about 10 diapers a day for the first 6 weeks or so in Newborn and 1-2s.

That I like my baby belly, I thought it would be uglier. :) 

I'm gaining a lot of weight with this baby (again) and I don't really care.  

Questions for next week?

TTCing Questions

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned).

So funny, I had to answer this, I pph Glenn Beck.  No, but only if it gets even more overpopulated with anymore hypocritical liberals. ;-) 

• Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? 8 Any new aches or pains? None

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? It was today!  And my next is right before Christmas!

What are you looking forward to this week?  Nothing really

When will/did you pack your hospital bag?  With DD, I think I was 4 weeks to my due date.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy?  We cloth diaper

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy?  With my last I got scabies (untreatable during pregnancy) and pubic symphysis disorder at 12 weeks.  This time I got PSD at 8 weeks.

What is your Monday confession?  I just saw my baby and its little heart beat on the u/s!  EEK!

Questions for next week?

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first?

Do family or friends know that you are TTC?  They did.

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related?  With #1, at 8 weeks.  This time...not until after 20, I'm sure.

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned).  Yep.  We don't plan to have more than what will replace us.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? 31 weeks, 5 days Any new aches or pains? It's getting much harder to walk for extended amounts of time.  I'll get side-achish cramps in my lower uterus.  Ugh. 

When is your next appointment? Wednesday- the every other week appointments begin! Will anything special happen at that appointment? Not that I know of.

What are you looking forward to this week? Shower on Saturday!

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? I plan on having it packed by the end of December, so at about 36 weeks.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? I haven't had to buy any!  I don't think I'm going to be able to use all of the Newborn size ones that I have!  I should be covered for awhile, I've got a million newborns and a box of Costco's 1-2s

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? How lucky I got missing out on morning sickness and heart burn.

What is your Monday confession? Can't think of anything this week... I know, I'm lame.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 16.  Feeling pretty good.  No more gas pains in the morning (Yay!).  Some round ligament pain when I make a move too fast.

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?Wednesday.  I think I do my Spina Bifida blood test, and possibly a couple of others, but other than that, its routine.

What are you looking forward to this week? A girls day/night on Saturday with some friends.

When will/did you pack your hospital bag?Haven't even thought about this yet.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy?We have started buying newborn Pampers Swadlers.  We only have 3 packs, as we will occasionally pick one up at the store here and there.  I am interested to see this answer though.

What is your Monday confession? I am seeing something specific in me that my mom was like growing up, and I HATED it.  I am trying really hard to not have this certain trait, and sometimes its hard.  I just need to be concious of it.  Nothing to do with parenting, it has to do with regular social interaction.

Questions for next week? What big ticket items did you not bother to register for, and just bought on your own?

• Options

Have been a long time lurker but trying to be more active participant.  Please add me to the BFP list!  Due 5/11/10.

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? starting week 17

Any new aches or pains? nothing new, continued headaches and upper back aches (most likely due to ginormous new boobs!)

When is your next appointment? 3rd week december

Will anything special happen at that appointment? the quad screen and the big u/s the next day

What are you looking forward to this week? not much unfortunately

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? later

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? probably a couple each beforehand

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? that I feel crappier this time around, just general fatigue and whatnot

What is your Monday confession? a good bit of my baby belly is pizza and pie belly; I bought alcohol free wine in attempt to kill my craving, didn't work so much.

• Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 18, feeling pretty good.

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 12/7, big US! I'm really nervous!

What are you looking forward to this week? Two holiday parties!

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? I have no clue, probably at least a month early.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? We're planning to use cloth diapers, and will likely use a diaper service until we figure out which brands work for us.

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? How self-conscious I feel about my body.

What is your Monday confession? I lifted a bunch of stuff at work today that was probably way too heavy, and now my back hurts. Also, I've been stuffing my face with cheddar popcorn since the moment I got home today.

Questions for next week?

- Did anyone NOT have someone step up to throw you a baby shower? How did you deal with this?

TTCing Questions

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first? We didn't tell a soul for many weeks. Some people still don't know! 

Do family or friends know that you are TTC? We kept it top secret.

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related? DH bought me a pregnancy book and journal right away, then we picked out a stuffed animal together after our first US.

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned). Yes, especially considering how we use our resources. I'm all about quality over quantity.

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me. I would probably call after a week or so.
    Rachael and Tim - est. 10.2.04 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

TTCing Questions

What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?Cycle 6 month 8. I started spotting today, the earliest I have had since BC. Maybe short cycles yay! Now we must OVULATE!

What are you looking forward to this week? Getting b/w results back, hoping no pre-diabetes and no PCOS. If PCOS it will answer a lot of issues and it will be a starting point.

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first? I will probably tell everyone after my first u/s.

Do family or friends know that you are TTC? Nope.

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related? Within in the week or two.

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned). Nope.

Does anyone know a way to have your doctor not label testing as infertility testing without it being unethical so insurance will pay?

Does anyone have PCOS? How has metformin helped if you take it?

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me. I have been through this. My first time with long spotting or light flow I called after the 3rd week. I was given Progestin to stop and restart it. But the last time it was around 16 days and I let it stop by itself. I would call your doctor and see what they say.

What is your Monday confession? I wish I could have a Krusty pup right now.

Questions for next week?
    TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  13 and a couple days.  The m/s has definitely changed - now it is rarer, hits faster and is over faster.  I have entire days that are good now!  Gas pain is getting better and as long as I don't move fast, the twinging in my abdomen is rare.

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Dec.  My ultrasound last week went great!

What are you looking forward to this week?  This has been a rough week so far at work, I'm looking forward to the healing and watching my work family support each other. 

When will/did you pack your hospital bag?  Not til May!

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy?  n/a

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy?  So far?  How miserable I've been.  For some delusional reason I thought that my healthy lifestyle and happy attitude meant I'd skate through this.  BS. 

What is your Monday confession?  Between the tragedy this weekend and worrying about friends all day yesterday, and now dealing with a bunch of people just as emotionally upset as myself, I went to town on cookies today that someone had brought in.  Emotional eating 101.

Questions for next week?

TTCing Questions

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first?  I was a little cautious, but did tell parents and best friends pretty quick.  My reasoning was I wanted them there for me if things went bad.

Do family or friends know that you are TTC?  Yes, because I share too much.  DH didn't tell anyone.  It did result in a lot of questions [pregnant yet?  how about now?  and now?] but I was okay with that.

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned).  This is huge for DH.  It's why he only wants two children and we would adopt/foster if we choose to be a parent to more. 

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 22 weeks 5 days .. still feeling pretty good

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Thursday..just a routine appt

What are you looking forward to this week? Victorian Country Christmas on Weds, my Scentsy party Thurs :)

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? n/a

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? I started stocking up .. I'm not sure how many to buy though ... I heard you need 10 per day for the first month ..so I will buy at least a few packages of newborn, I've also bought some size 1's..but I am kinda waiting till my showers in case people get me more then

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? hmm..not much so far really ..

Questions for next week? When is the latest time you would travel across the state by car (to Spokane)? 

TTCing Questions 

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first? We couldn't help it and told everyone right away .. :)

Do family or friends know that you are TTC? I told people when we first started thinking it wouldn't take long, unfortunately it took 20 months and IVF, so I ended up telling a lot of people about our struggles with IF.  Next time I think I will keep it quiet when we start in case we have problems again.

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related? I only waited a week or 2 I think :)

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned). nope..

Does anyone know a way to have your doctor not label testing as infertility testing without it being unethical so insurance will pay? my RE labeled things as amennorhea for me since that was my main 'problem' for not conceiving..not sure how you could have them do it though..if your dr is anything like ours was you could just ask if theres another way to bill it :)

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me.

hmm....if I was going through IF treatment I'd definitely call and tell them, otherwise I might wait a bit longer if its just spotting .. maybe a month?

• Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  21, more flutters, so it's feeing pretty real.  My hips are starting to hurt at night, ugh!

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?Dec 16, just my monthly O/B.

What are you looking forward to this week? It not raining ALL.  WEEK. LONG.

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? Clueless.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy?  Oh my.

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy?  How tired I would be.

What is your Monday confession?  I think I'm getting mean with ppl at my job.

Questions for next week?

• Options

Thanks for doing this Jen!  According to Fertility Friend my EDD is August 6th, although "conventional" wisdom would have me at the 8th...let's just go with the 6th since it mean's baby's here sooner! Smile

Pregnant Questions

Week 4, starting to feel nausea (the dry heaves last Wed clued me in) especially after eating.

Made my first appointment today for 8 weeks on 12/21. 

Urban Craft Uprising on the weekend!  I will try to be a good girl and not spend too much on stuff for me and the baby...

Hmm, I'd probably go for the 8 month mark just to be on the safe side.

DH and I have discussed using the Seattle baby diaper deliver service, so I guess whatever they recommend.  

So far actually having one!

I've already told my parents, mostly because I'm a lousy secret keeper, even though I wanted to wait until Christmas.

Questions for next week?

When was your first sonogram, and how many have you had or do you expect to have?  What is your favorite pregnancy bible that's been the most helpful read for you?

TTCing Questions

I told my BFF and close cousin right away, another friend last night and my folks and sister tonight.  I wanted to be more cautious but I all know they're people I can count on if something goes wrong, and I'll need the support if it does.  With other friends and extended family we'll wait until 8 weeks.

Do family or friends know that you are TTC?

A few friends knew we were actively TTC, family knew it was on the horizon.

I will probably get stuff this weekend, so about 1.5 weeks. :)

In  way, but my BFF pledged me her kid since she won't have any, so I can have at least 3 without any guilt.

image Visit The Nest!

• Options
    imageMcJen715:

Also, my favorite employee got a job in another department and I'm bummed. So, if you are looking for a job in banking I have a position open in Lynnwood on Hwy 99 right near the Mukilteo Speedway. . .let me know!! lol

Is previous banking experience required?  We live in Lynnwood and DH is out of work but is an accounting/business grad student and whip smart with numbers even though he's never worked in banking.  Can you PM me if you have more info?  Thanks!!

image Visit The Nest!

• Options

Wow, thanks for asking about my doctor's appt! I love my new OB/GYN - much better than my primary care doctor. He gave a referral for a semen analysis for DH. He got blood tests going for me (all look normal so far). And I need to find out how much progesterone blood tests will cost, and assuming I can pay for them he'll start me testing for that this cycle! He actually listened to me and agrees that we may have some issues. He seems very proactive. I'm excited to see where this goes!

TTCing Questions

What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle 11, Waiting to O

What are you looking forward to this week? Is it lame that I'm excited about the library books I checked out today?

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first? I'll probably tell immediate family and friends within a couple of weeks. I'll probably wait to tell everyone else after the first trimester.

Do family or friends know that you are TTC? Close family and friends know. It's nice to talk about my frustrations and have them know what's going on.

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related? I'm positive I'll go to the bookstore that day and buy a few pregnancy books!

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned). Yeah, my dad always said that he only had two kids for this reason, my sister and I will replace him and my mom. DH and I want three kids and always thought we'd adopt the third. At this point I don't know if DH is still into adopting, we're a little older than we thought we'd be TTC so I don't know if I want a third kid at the age I'd be at that point, and depending on money, we may not be able to afford a third!

Does anyone know a way to have your doctor not label testing as infertility testing without it being unethical so insurance will pay? Wow, I love when relevant questions come up! I'm actually going to email my doctor tomorrow and kind of hint around the progesterone test. We'll see how it goes and I'll report back if anything works!

Does anyone have PCOS? How has metformin helped if you take it? NA

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me. I'd probably call at this point. 14 days seems like a long time.

What is your Monday confession? I LOVE that my family from the East Coast was here this weekend. But I am very glad they're gone now and I can breathe. I need a vacation from the vacation!

Questions for next week? Any good websites or places to order ovulation sticks at a good price?

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• Options

Hi, OH KRoseToes, we are due June 25th. :)

Pregnant Questions

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next apt is Dec. 30th. we are vacay in Idaho until then.  Well I dont' think the good ol pap smear is considered special. :)

What are you looking forward to this week? It's lame but I teach the 2 year old class at our church for our local MOPS and they give me free mochas when I am there...yea!!!

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? Well my last pregnancy probably the day of, this time....maybe a day or two before...with a 4 and 2 year old you try and fit things in whenever you can.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? nah, my other two were in premies and pampers 1 for months. They are just tiny girls. :) Plus if I stock up now how will I give the excuse to run to Target or Costco to buy more by myself?

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? Well so far how tired I am. I was tired with my first but had so much energy with the second , now with the third I just don't feel like I ever can get enough sleep.

What is your Monday confession? I am stressing about life in general and really just need to take a chill pill and look at my girls and husband and just breath and know everything will be fine.  Oh and I finished the oreo ice cream.

• Options
    imageMcJen715:

What is your Monday confession? I'm getting very, very, very cynical about TTC. I have lost a lot of the hope I had that I will be able to get pregnant without assistance.

Jen, I'm right there with you.  I've decided I'm probably going to stop doing the check-in until I'm pg.  I'm sure I'll still read it, like I did just now. ;-)  But I'm not very optimistic about TTC, I've even had 3 failed assisted cycles, and I don't want to bring anyone else down, as they start the journey.  So, you are definitely not alone in how you feel.  I really, truly hope we both have something extra special to celebrate by Christmas!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 30 weeks - terrible back aches, and my hands keep getting number

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow - routine

What are you looking forward to this week?  My mom and niece coming to town on Thursday and my baby shower on Saturday!!

When will/did you pack your hospital bag? Good question - we're going on vacation for most of December, but I'll probably pack when I get back - sometime between 34 and 36 weeks maybe for the majority of it.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy? No idea - we have a lot of friends who didn't end up needing many newborn size, so we'll probably start with a box of those, and a big box of the next size up and just go from there.

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy? How much weight I'm gaining!  I somehow thought I would be one of the girls who only gain the recommended amount

What is your Monday confession? I am so excited that this is my last full week of work!  Just two days next week before heading to Hawaii.  I have SO MUCH to do this week though, both at work and at home... UGH!

TTCing Questions

When you get a + HPT, will you start telling people? Or will you feel more cautious, at first? We told our parents at 5 weeks, our siblings around 8 weeks - and then most other people after our first ultrasound at 9 weeks.  We didn't announce on facebook, etc until the end of the first trimester though

Do family or friends know that you are TTC? We didn't tell anyone!  No one even knew that I had stopped BCP

How long after getting a BFP until you think you?d buy something baby related? I bought pregnancy books within a couple of days, but didn't buy anything for the baby for several more weeks.

Do you worry about overpopulation of the planet? (DH watches Glenn Beck and I heard this mentioned). No.

Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Week 32. Lots of aches and pains.  Sleeping is getting uncomfortable and I'm having LOTS of Braxton Hicks lately.

When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Tomorrow!  I think I start internals tomorrow.  ::shudder::

What are you looking forward to this week?  Another week closer to Christmas break!  :)

When will/did you pack your hospital bag?  I just got a new big diaper bag so I'll probably start adding things to it throughout the weeks.

If you are stocking up on diapers, how many of each size will you buy?  I probably won't stock up this time but I have about 2 boxes of size ones and a small package of newborns.  I'll probably wait and make sure she fits in the newborn and then buy as we need them.

What surprised you the most during your pregnancy?  This one...the morning sickness that bowled me over and how active she is in the belly compared to Gage!

What is your Monday confession?  I spent $60 on 3 items at Sugar Babies.  Shhhh don't tell the hubby!  He's still in trouble for the remote control boat!  LoL

• Options

Pregnant Questions

27, feeling good, a little heartburn here and there

Tomorrow, GD test

Registering finally this weekend.

by 37 weeks

Doing cloth, so only newborn/infant sizes to start

So far, how good I have felt.

TTCing Questions

Started telling close family at 6 weeks, most everyone else at 12

Do family or friends know that you are TTC?  Had only told 2 friends before we got a BFP

I bought something before, a shirt to give to DH when I found out

Yes

Does anyone know a way to have your doctor not label testing as infertility testing without it being unethical so insurance will pay?  Nope, sorry

Does anyone have PCOS? How has metformin helped if you take it?  Nope

How long would you wait to call the doctor if you were continually spotting? I?ve been spotting/had my period for the past 14 days straight which isn?t normal for me.  That sounds plenty long enough, please call.

What is your Monday confession?  I got in a silly argument with DH on Monday.

Questions for next week?  Recommend your stroller.  What do you like about it?
  • Options

Everything went perfect! Mason Matthew was born at 9:30 a.m. weighing in at 6 lbs 15.9 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. We are so blessed. He is a champ at BF - complete opposite of DD. Here is our little guy - 

I wish all the ladies here luck with TTC & H&H pregnancies. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"