Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Molar pregnancy???

Hi ladies-

Anyone diagnosed with a partial molar pregnancy?  My dr said that it's possible b/c they saw some abnormalities in the placenta.  Just what I need on top of the grief is to worry about my own health!  All of the research I'm doing seems to contradict my experience & it makes me nervous that we'll have to wait forever to try again.  They don't have my pathology report back yet, so I may be worrying for nothing.  Any experiences to share?

Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Molar pregnancy???

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. Yes, I had a partial molar pregnancy and I am still waiting for negative. I am going for weekly blood draws until I reach it, then once a month. They say to wait 6 months, some people try again after 3. There is a molar board on babycenter that has really helped me. So sorry again.
    Baby boy, you are forever loved and missed. 19 weeks 2 days 10/14/09 Partial Molar Pregnancy Lucas Glenn 12/18/10
  • Options
    I had one a year ago.  And I can tell you in the past year I have seen a ton of potential pmp dx's...  and maybe 1 in 10 turns out to be a pmp.  So I am hoping you fall into that catagory.  When you get the path report back, if it is postive I am usually around on TTCAL in the evenings and would be happy to give you any thoughts and advice.  ((BIG HUGS))
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"