Pregnant after a Loss
Options

AW: 15 week belly pic

I can't believe how much I'm showing already. I love it, but I'm also a little scared. Does this mean I'm going to be huge by the end???

Was anyone else showing this much at 15w?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: 15 week belly pic

• Options
    No worries! I looked pretty similar at 15 wks- it was nice to have an early baby bump so I didn't just look pudgy ;) I've definitely been bigger this time around, but it's also my 2nd child. You look great!
  • Options
    You look so cute! I don't think you look huge at all :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think you look awesome!
  • Options
    Yup..my belly looks just like yours. It showed up about a week ago and I have issues getting dressed in the morning. To me I look pg but its that in between stage were other people might just think I've had 1 too many beers..lol I think you look great! Its fun having a bump
  • Options
    Super cute Rhody!
  • Options

imageLeah11599:
    I think you look awesome!

Me too!

• Options
    Rhody, your bump is way cute! I'm so freakin happy for you!
    02/08 BFP resulted in m/c 4/10/08 (11 weeks)
    10/08 Clomid Cycle #1 = m/c 11/7/08 (6 weeks)
    03/09 Clomid Cycle #2 = BFN
    3 rounds of Femara + Ovidrel + IUI =BFN
    10/18/09 2nd Break Cycle (post HSG) before IVF #1 = BFP!

? The world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Megjr8
  • Options
    You look great!
  • Options
    So cute.  You look great!
  • Options
    I think you're right on track! I remember showing earlier than I thought I should-and people would say all kinds of dumb stuff about how big I was-dont listen if you're hearing it. You look perfect for 15 weeks!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

soo cute! i started getting my little belly at 14 weeks.

• Options
    I dunno, ask me in January! Wink
    BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Options
    i was just looking at my 19 week pic and wondering the same thing! i think your bump looks like mine did at 15 weeks. it's cute!
  • Options
    My stepmom took me out to buy maternity clothes this weekend. She thought I looked like a sausage, as in stuffed into my clothes (my words, not hers). I'm thinking the same thing - OMG, if I already need to be shopping in maternity pants and large shirts (I normall wear smalls), how big will I be? At the same time, so happy to have a growing baby inside!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am, maybe even a bit more but this is my second child ( 3rd pregnancy). I have 2 friends who are due around me and I am HUGE compared to them...I am starting to get a bit scared that I will be a beluga come May. I started out at 137 and have only gained 1 pound so I am not sure where the belly came from tough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"