Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

dreading Christmas ...

for many reason obviously...

But one is:  soon after we found out we were pregnant with Hope we went to Disney.  Hubby found that was the perfect time to purchase kiddie ornaments for the tree.  He went crazy in the Christmas store, including a little mini tree for the babies room with little Mickeys.  We got home from Disney and packed them away with the rest of the ornaments... never thinking that Hope would pass away.  I am dreading pulling out the decorations this year ...

Re: dreading Christmas ...

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Those will be really hard to see I'm sure.  We're going to have an angel ornament for our angel baby-if we do a tree at all. I'm not sure we're up for it.  Maybe you could do something different to decorate this year?
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry. That will be so hard.  {{hugs}}
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That will be tough.  If you're not ready for it yet, just leave them packed away until next year.  Someday you'll be glad you have the ornaments to memorialize your sweet baby girl.
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"