Multiples
Options

normal??

For the past few hours I have been having light cramping/ soreness in my lower abdomen area. It gets a little better when I lay down but doesn't completely go away. Anyone else feel like this around 31-32 weeks? I have had nothing out of the ordinary up until this point and was just wondering if I should call my doctor or if I am overreacting? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Re: normal??

• Options

I recall a fair amount of discomfort beginning around 31 weeks, alot of of it was in my groin and some was in my lower abdomen.  

That being said, if the pain is new to you and doesnt go away after an hour or rest and drinking water, Id advise your OB- just in case.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    probably just the normal pregnancy changes, but better safe than sorry, i'd call your doctor. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would call and just let them know. My doctors rule was whenever something changed from the norm, I needed to call and let them know and they would determine if I should come in and get checked out.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Definately call your doctor! Probably nothing to worry about though. I get it from the babies stretching my lower uterus and pressing on my cervix.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"