Baby Showers
Options

When did you start registering?

I know I have awhile, but I am just curious when you should start doing this?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: When did you start registering?

• Options
    I did it 3 weeks before invitations went out.  Some items get discontinued. Do your research and make a list of what you want.  That way, when you go to register, it will only take you an hour or so. Its much better than walking aimlessly around the store, which is very overwhelming. I wouldn't do it any sooner than one month beofre invites.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I fooled around with it right away, but after christmas I'm going with some girlfriends and doing a serious job about it...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started mine this week because a lot of people want to buy us some baby things for Christmas. 
  • Options

imageLexisNunez:
    I started mine this week because a lot of people want to buy us some baby things for Christmas. 

This

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did it at 20 weeks once we knew what we were having.
  • Options
    i started so early i don't even remember. i would update it weekly when i found something else i liked better. i had a few bedding options for a boy and a girl. when i found out the sex (at 19w), i started narrowing it down a little more.
  • Options
    I started my registry as soon as I knew we were having a boy.  that way I could register for sex specific items.  I started researching shortly before we found out so that I would be prepared. Nothing was actually purchased from our registries until shortly before the showers..but it gave me LOTS of time to adjust my registry and make sure that everything was just what I wanted.
  • Options
    I love that Daddy's little caddy onesie -where can I get that?
  • Options
    I started mine super early because we didn't need anything for ourselves and some people insist on buying Christmas gifts.
  • Options
    I started super early with my 1st because I used it as our checklist of what we wanted to buy or needed.  I don't think I made it public until later.   I don't see anything wrong in registering early!
  • Options

Well, I know this is soon, but I started registering in my 1st tri...I had horrible all-day sickness and insomnia and looking at little baby things was the only thing that kept me positive! 

I would aim to be done by the time the invitations to your 1st shower go out. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We just finished ours up before I hit 26 weeks.  I didn't want to do it too early, just in case things got discontinued.  My shower is in 6 weeks so I hope that I won't have to change much between now and then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"