Two Under 2
Options

Anyone try for 2 under 1?

My daughter is 2 1/2 months old and are hoping for 2 under 2, but would be THRILLED if we got 2 under 1.

anyone else actually hoping for 2 under 1?

Re: Anyone try for 2 under 1?

• Options

I didn't try for it, but that's how it worked out!

Once I got over the shock and surprise, I found out there are lots of good things about it.  It wasn't hard to get back into the groove of feedings round the clock and diaper changes; heck, we're still changing DD's diapers.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    #6#6 member

I didnt try and we didnt have 2 under 1 but we did have 3 under 13months. (L was 1yr & 11days old when the girls were born) 

I just wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of your dd in the hat.  Adorable! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We tried, but it didnt work out that way. I had to go back to the RE to get pregnant again (no shocker there) but we got 2 within 16 months.
  • Options

We would LOVE if that happened!

I have to heal before we can get to making babies though!

• Options
    imageLucky*Ducky:

I didnt try and we didnt have 2 under 1 but we did have 3 under 13months. (L was 1yr & 11days old when the girls were born) 

I just wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of your dd in the hat.  Adorable! 

Thanks - i love it so much i have not changed my siggie of her in 2 months.  I want to try some similar but with a santa hat

• Options
    no way, but more power to ya!
  • Options
    I didn't try it was a surprise. The twins were 1 year and 2 weeks old when Zac was born.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We were trying for 2U1, we were a bit suprised by 3U2! 

And really I don't think having them close together is any harder than having them farther apart - but I only have the experience of close together to judge by.

• Options
    Yeah, we tried, didnt work though. So, we are giving 2 under 2 a shot.
  • Options

We'll have two under 17 months.

My mom had 10 in 12 years though... so we were all about a year (or less) apart. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"