Adoption
Options

Havent posted in a while, but everyting is sooooo good!

We met our birthmom through a friend, so its not a traditional situation. she spent thanksgiving with us and will be with us on christmas, and many days in between, we hung out yesterday too. We are all relatively the same age(dh and i are 22, 23-and she is 20), so there is a lot to talk about! she asked us last night at dinner if we were still excited and of course we said yes, we explained we are just cautious b/c she can still change her mind(which we support, it is HER baby) and she went on to tell us that she could never imagine changing her mind after making someone so happy and excited to have the baby---which was nice to hear. she has alson been asking about names and what we had come up with, and i told her we would love to include her opinions as well. She then went on to talk about how she doesnt really care for the baby in that way and doesnt want to be a part of its life like that, she just wants whats best for the baby, and thats with us...... another reassurance that she really is happy with us and excited for us!!! which calmed nerves a little! we have an u/s next week, too early for gender but i will be excited to see that baby moving around!!

sorry so long!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
3 failed femara iui cycles-
moving on to IVF oct 2011
ER nov. 7th
tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
lots of +hpt!!
beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
another miscarriage 12/23
moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
ET 4/28 3 transfered
Beta #1- 356
Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Havent posted in a while, but everyting is sooooo good!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"