Washington Babies
Options

SOUTH Christmas tree farm rec?

Piggybacking on Bri&Shane's post about north farms, any recs for southside tree farms?  We've never been to one but were thinking of trying one this year now that M is a little older, but would like to stay closer to south of Seattle if possible.  Any good ones nearby? 

And since we're newbies, what do we need to bring supply-wise or do they provide everything for cutting and strapping to the car?  

-Deborah

Re: SOUTH Christmas tree farm rec?

• Options
    There is one in Issaquah that I really like, my family has gone many times. Its called Trinity Tree farms. They have pre-cut or you can cut your own, which is a lot cheaper. fyi if you go there- where some boots cuz it can get muddy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh- and they have stuff to strap it to the car! And free cider :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OK, I asked about this a couple days ago and took the rec of a Bumpie and we went to the Double 4 Tree Farm in Tacoma (it's closer to Puyallup but has a Tacoma address) yesterday, and we had a GREAT experience. They have saws and will bale the tree in netting for you. We brought rope to tie it to the car, but they may have had some. Not sure. They have a great selection of trees and they are very affordable -- ours was about $30 -- and the gift shop has adorable ornaments. And there's free cider. I'm all about free drinks. They have wagons going around, so they will haul your tree to the front for you, and they can adjust the base.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsEditorJax:
    OK, I asked about this a couple days ago and took the rec of a Bumpie and we went to the Double 4 Tree Farm in Tacoma (it's closer to Puyallup but has a Tacoma address) yesterday, and we had a GREAT experience. They have saws and will bale the tree in netting for you. We brought rope to tie it to the car, but they may have had some. Not sure. They have a great selection of trees and they are very affordable -- ours was about $30 -- and the gift shop has adorable ornaments. And there's free cider. I'm all about free drinks. They have wagons going around, so they will haul your tree to the front for you, and they can adjust the base.

YAY!  I'm so glad you had a good experience.  We plan on going sometime this week.  :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"