Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

what are you getting your parents/ILs for christmas?

Re: what are you getting your parents/ILs for christmas?

• Options

My parents are impossible to shop for...so I had no idea for them yet.

MIL/FIL are divorced. I got FIL a Shutterfly photo book and MIL a Shutterfly calendar. I'm also getting MIL a new set of every day dishes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    they asked for a flip video for my Ps...ILs...usually my SIL handles that and we just pay her half (thank God!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're getting my ILs a gift subscription to netflix.  For my dad, I'm buying him some of his favorite wine and my mom is getting a GC to her favorite store.
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options

HIs parents:  we all chipped in and are getting them a Wii.

My parents:  My mom is getting a 1 yr subscription to People and my dad is getting a salt-free spice set, a turbo cooker and either a DVD of the Best of Whose Line is it Anyway? or the book Flyboys.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    My parents are getting a Shutterfly book, and IL's are probably just getting baked goods. They aren't big on gifts, plus they have everything!
  • Options
    Chocolate from a specialty shop.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

My dad wants some additional part to one of his outside tools...not sure what it is so my bro is getting it and we will pay our part.

I will probably get my mom a GC to her favorite store

My MIL wants money to pay for a ring she bought which works for me because she is so hard to buy for. She bought the ring and then told all 3 of her kids to give her money for it...not how I would do things but it dose make it easier on me.

FIL is getting a photo collage in a frame and not sure what else. I have no idea what we are getting his wife either. They are so hard to buy for.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

MIL got a GC to a place she requested.

My mom is getting a jewelry display rack thingy and I have no idea what I'm getting my stepdad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"