Houston Babies
Options

Where did you register?

I normallly wouldn't think of registering this early but some of DH's extended family wants to buy baby gifts for Christmas.  So, we need to register for some of the basics now and can fill in the blanks after we find out what we're having in January.  TIA.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where did you register?

• Options
    We registered at BRU and Right Start.  I don't recommend registering at Target.
  • Options
    We just did BRU.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Babies R Us. I wouldn't recommend Target registry either (tons of horror stories).

• Options

We registered early too (first of November) because I had a family shower when I went back to Cali for Thanksgiving- it was our last trip back until after baby is born. I ended up getting more gift cards and cash than stuff from my registry...we did have a few things that were ordered online and shipped to us though so I guess it wasn't in vain.

We registered at BRU and Target. The Target stuff is mostly duplicates of the BRU stuff or just random stuff for people who don't want to go to BRU.

I wish I had registered at Baby's 1st since they have some super cute stuff but they weren't online when we needed them to be.

• Options

Right Start and Target

we registered at Target b/c myfamily back east doesn't have access to a RS. we didn't register for a lot there, though, so we didn't have too many returns issues.

• Options
    BRU and Target.. and most people bought from Target b/c it is more convenient.  I had no issues with Target returns (thankfully, since I had gift receipts), and my understanding is that they have a better system in place now for registry returns that don't have a gift receipt.
  • Options
    BRU and Target. We haven't had any issues with Target either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just BRU.  I wanted to avoid the hassle of dealing with Target, but we did have some family members who were disappointed that we didn't register there.  
    Wyatt James born September 14, 2008
  • Options

imagejeneric04:
    BRU and Target.. and most people bought from Target b/c it is more convenient.  I had no issues with Target returns (thankfully, since I had gift receipts), and my understanding is that they have a better system in place now for registry returns that don't have a gift receipt.

This.  I actually had more issues trying to return things at BRU and had zero issues with Target.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"