Cincinnati Babies
Options

Financial Advisor recs?

I don't normally come onto these boards, but I thought I would get a good response as I'm told the Cinti Bump boards get more action than the local board...

We're looking for a financial advisor recommendation. We have our 5-year and long term financial goals mapped out, but I'd like to have an expertise review it and let us know if we're on the right path, or recommend a different plan. If you have a recommendation, please share name/company, and why they have worked well for you.

Any tips to find a good financial advisor would be great too.  

Re: Financial Advisor recs?

• Options
    My parents use a financial planner through Ameriprise Financial.  As part of his service to them, he has helped DH and I with our financial goals and has set up a few investments for us.  We are not official clients of his, so I think the fact that he has helped us out so much speaks volumes for the type of person he is.  Before I go giving out his info, I would want to make sure it's ok with him.  But email me if you are interested in his info JLPT830 at fuse dot net. 
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our advisors are with Lifetime Financial Growth - Parker Bailey and Bill Hoover.  They have been wonderful in educating us on all things 'money' as well as helping us to prioritize our financial goals.  I'm so glad we sat down with them a couple of years ago to get the ball rolling in the right direction for our retirement because now I feel like we're already a step ahead of most of our peers - so at least there's one less stress in our lives at this point!

Tell them the Henrys sent you! Smile

www.lifetimefinancialgrowth.com

Parker_Bailey@lifetimefinancialgrowth.com
    William_Hoover@lifetimefinancialgrowth.com

513-579-1114

~Amanda
    Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

We'd like to meet with several financial advisors until we find one we see eye to eye with... is this ok?

Also- what can I expect out of our consultation meeting?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"