Blended Families
Options

SD wants to know how the baby will come out... lol!

We were at WalMart, and SD (3 yrs old) suddenly asked how her baby brother is going to get out of my belly. FI and I just looked at eachother, not sure what to say. We hadn't discussed this with each other yet, so we hadn't agreed on an asnwer to stick by.

FI just told her that he'd find a way out. She asked if he would use a door. By this point, FI and I are trying not to crack up. FI said, "Well, sorta." She asked where the door was!

FI said, "Oh, he'll make a new one when it's time for him to come out."

lol! The things that little ones and parents come up with.

Re: SD wants to know how the baby will come out... lol!

• Options

How do you live with yourself? I seriously don't get it. You know this little girl is being abused and you're running around walmart giggling about your new baby.

Gross.

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    Wow. Yeah I'm astonished this post is even following the post below. Utter shock.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dude how the hell do you sleep at night? You're a disgrace.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Instead of being at Walmart, you should be at the ER with your SD. 

• Options

imagetifanico:
    OK now I think this is MUD. I dont understand how someone can be joking and playing with this trivial things while there is very serious stuff going on.

I'm beginning to agree here...

• Options
    Yeah it's pretty sad people have no lives...I really *hope* it is MUD - I hate to believe there's really someone this dense out there...
  • Options
    Wow just fkin wow, i'm crying for your SD right now.  If I knew who you were or where you are I would call CPS on YOU. 
  • Options
    Ditto, Serendipity and Phantom.
  • Options

I think that our happy moments are just as important as our drama. But drama is what sells papers, right?

And for everyone's information, this incident at WalMart was weeks ago. I don't post here often (perhaps because I'm too busy trying to provide for our family and trying to find new options to help my SD). So I never posted it when it happened.

FI and I were talking about that night at WalMart with his mother, and that is what prompted me to post it the other day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"