Parenting after a Loss
Options

on that note...

follow up to my previous post... does sex still hurt for anyone? We've done it twice and it KILLS!!!!! I can hardly walk afterwards. What the heck?? TMI: we use lube and everything... I sure hope it gets better soon.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: on that note...

• Options

Not anymore, but it hurt A LOT until DS was around 7 months old. ?I distinctly remember the first time it didn't hurt. ?Until then, sex was basically miserable for me. ?

Just keep doing it, even though it's difficult to want to since you know it will probably hurt. ?My OB said that it's common for BFing moms to have pain during sex. ??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It hurt the first time, but by the time we were done, I was fine. It sometimes takes a little longer to "warm up" down there then it did before I was PG, but I never had any serious pain or discomfort. I hope it gets better for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh.  Its the worst.  I bleed every time we even attempt to have sex.  I swear, when the Doctor sewed me up he sewed it up too small.  I still refer to DH as the Battering Ram.  

I can't handle it.

We use lube and there is usually plenty of foreplay - but I am just not havin' it.  I am even thinking of going to be now so that I am asleep by the time DH is ready to go to bed...

• Options
    Yes. Ouch!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, it seems to have gotten better with each attempt but geez louise it is still painful.
  • Options

We tried it once.  It was so excruciating that I was in tears.  We haven't done it since.  We do everything but....

I'm so scared to try it again. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"