Secondary IF
Options

I was pregnant...

I just feel like I need to get this out since DH's comment on  T-day about my pg in Oct being a "false positive"

My breasts grew.

I was peeing a lot more.

I was constantly hungry.

I was exhausted.

I had a miscarriage with the week of bleeding that goes with it.

I can't get over that in 3 1/2 weeks

Re: I was pregnant...

• Options
    (((HUGS))) some men don't get it!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    *hugs* yes you were. Those kind of comments don't help.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It wasn't a false positive, it was a real pregnancy. I'm sorry he is not supportive. /hugs
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Sweety, I am so sorry.  Try not to be too hard on him for this though.  YOU know you were pg and so does he, it's just easier to believe it was a defective test than to believe that the baby you made together died.

(((HUGS)))  It's so hard.  With my rogue BFP this last cycle and then nothing my DH is the same.  It wasn't confirmed but I know I was pg.  He is convinced it was a defective test.  Not to hurt me or minimise the issue but solely because he doesn't want to think that it was a true BFP and I lost it.

Take care of yourself.  These things never go away but time makes it easier to deal with.

• Options
    Nor should you be expected to get over that in 3 1/2 weeks. Men sometimes just want to "fix" us when we're broken and down, and their way of doing that is not always the best, unfortunately. I'm sorry he's being an asshat. ((hugs))
  • Options
    You were pregnant and the loss of a pregnancy no matter how brief, requires time to grieve. I really think that most men just deal with things differently then women.   I had the same problem with my DH, not that he didn't try to be supportive but the losses just didn't effect him as much as they did me and I found it frustrating that he wasn't as devastated as I was.  
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. :(
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    (((hugs)))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

When we were TTC DS1, we got a BFP shortly in to it. To this day I have to believe that the test (all 5 of them) was faulty.....It is too much for me to think that I miscarried. I know I am opposite of you, but it was and is too hard for me to face what I know to be true in my heart.

You WERE pregnant. There WAS  a baby, and you know that. Your DH knows that too, but we all deal with grief differently. Maybe you can talk to your Dr. about how you are feeling. Everything you are feeling is healthy though. 

((HUGS))

• Options
    Hugs...I am sorry.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options
    Yes you were! I'm so sorry ((BIG HUGS))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"