Missouri Babies
Options

Looking for a good baby doctor in northland

I live in the northland and only know of one place that's near me. It's pediatric north but there was a bad review on it about not knowing the kid had an ear infection after 10 visits so I was looking for some where else. I know I should have looked already since I'm due 2/01/10 but I've been lazy. :D

Re: Looking for a good baby doctor in northland

• Options
    That is where we go and I drive 40 minutes to go there. I wouldn't make my decision on 1 review. Trust me my DS has had LOTS of ear infections (he ended up getting tubes) and we never went 10 times before one was diagnosed. We see Dr. Storm there and have never had a bad experience with her. Even though he is usually not feeling good when we go now the last time we went on the way there he talked about how nice she was and how much he liked her. That is the only place we have ever went and baby #2 will go there too. Good luck making your decision.
  • Options

Not sure where in the Northland you are but we go to Paul Lively at Health Care for Children in Liberty.  He has been great!  He was recommended to us by several people at work.  I have also heard good things about the others in that clinic but so far we've only seen Dr. Lively.

https://www.healthcareforchildrenkc.com/index.htm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we go to Dr. Scott Rogers at Priority Pediatric Care...it's located in the Gashland Clinic at North Oak and 152 Hwy. he is AMAZING.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

imageAshleyMichelle06:
    we go to Dr. Scott Rogers at Priority Pediatric Care...it's located in the Gashland Clinic at North Oak and 152 Hwy. he is AMAZING.

We also love Dr. Rogers.  We had a lot of weight gain issues with DD early on, and he was very supportive and helpful.  He is extremely personable, and he takes time with us -- never in a rush.  He has four young kids of his own, which kind of makes me feel like he understands what we're going through, you know?

I like the office, too.  They have extended hours and Saturday hours, I believe.  They have a sick waiting area separate from the well child waiting area.  And they only schedule a certain percentage of their calendar for well visits, so they have room on the schedule for sick visits -- meaning we can usually get in the same day for a sick visit.  I've been very happy with Dr. Rogers.

Priority Care Pediatrics:  412-2900

• Options

I live in the morthland as well.  I'm due 1/16/2010 and I get an excellent recommendation from my OB and my hospital for Priority Care Pediatrics. I checked out their website ( which is great by the way).  That was my first clue that they were all about being informative- some of theother websites were such skeletons and didn't provide any info on the doctors, their practice etc.  Also, they are one of the few pediatric offices that I know of that still offer tours of their facilities. My husband and I went and we got to meet all the doctors, the office manager and the nursing staff- all VERY friendly.  Ultimately we chose to go with them because 1) friendliness of the staff  and the doctors ( all the doctors have kids of their own) 2) they spent almost and hour with us in the tour!! explaining everything we should know 3) their hours are wonderful- open on saturdays and until 7pm daily!

Check them out and see what you think.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"