South Carolina Babies
Options

Bluffton/Beaufort area?

Hello!  We are new to this area.  Is anyone in the Bluffton/Beaufort area?  :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bluffton/Beaufort area?

• Options
    I currently live in Beaufort! How are you liking it so far??
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • Options

I live on Hilton Head and just recently found out about the MOMS Club of Bluffton/Hilton Head. I'll be going to their first 0-1 Babies Playgroup on January 12th.  Here's their website:

https://www.momsclubofbhh.com/Home.html

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! My husband and I live in Beaufort...I am 10 weeks prego!!
  • Options
    My parents live in Bluffton and my husband recently got a job offer in Beaufort and we hope to move in July.  I'd love to do a get together with everyone and get to know some ladies with young children prior to moving.  Anyone interested?
  • Options
    I see this is an old thread, but in case anyone tries to click the link for the MOMS Club website they are no longer at that site.  Their new website is bhhmoms,webs.com
  • Options
    I'm also in Hilton Head! New to the area as my husband and I just moved from Buffalo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"