TTC after 35

I wish

I had better news. But BFN. We had our hopes up this cycle. But what can you do. I am not speaking to my ute at present.

So. Onwards, onwards to another IUI in December.

I "might" test again in the AM with FMU but I have some cramping and stuff and I can probably save my $20 :)

Thanks for the good wishes girls, you all rock. (Espicially when you dance on the tables at the virtual bar).

Re: I wish

• I am so sorry.  I was really hoping that you would have better news.  Take care of yourself.  I wish this was easier for all of us who are over 35. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Oh, no....I'm sorry Cathy!  That is so disappointing...I was really hoping this was going to be it.  Hang in there...sending hugs!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • :::covering my ears/eyes (cuz I am reading )::::

Say it isn't so...I am not taking these results..I want you to test in the am..I soo thought it would be a different result ...but what about FMU...I am hoping. I am desperate for the results I wanted for you..

I am never giving up hope..ONWARD...

Cathy I am sending you hugs and prayers, and thoughts and serenity and support and positive vibes, and hope, and love, and kisses!!

I am not giving up hope!! ONWARD

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • I am sorry, maybe it was just too soon.
  • Aww Cat! I'm sorry sweetness! This is a total bummer! 

I will shake my groove thing on the bar for you anyday!

Big hugs and kisses!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry... ugh.  $20 for a pregnancy test??? Yipes!

{{{{Hugs}}}} 

• Sorry to hear this.   Big hug to you!
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry. I was really hoping this would be it. {{big hugs}}

• I'm sorry Cat. I hope FMU brings you some different result. Hugs to you.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cathy I am so sorry.  Hang in there - we are all rooting for you!

((hugs))  Left HugRight Hug

• Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this!  Best of luck with your next IUI!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Frustrating, isn't it? I was hoping this was my month, too. AF was actually one day late and I was so excited AND like you, I wanted to save the money and not have to go out and by a pregnancy test until I was really late. I guess now I don't have to since AF showed up this morning.?
    Three beautiful girls! DD#1 8-23-01 DD#2 4-25-07 DD#3 10-19-10
  • Sorry for the BFN, and I understand being mad at the ute.  

Here's hoping that December's IUI will be the one!   

• oh cat i'm so sorry i'll be praying for you

and sending virtual hugs.

• I'm sorry, Cathy, that it wasn't better news.  As always, your positive thoughts will follow you until your December IUI.  A promising game plan!

As for the $20 HPT, how about buying plenty from Ebay?  I must confess to getting good deals on FRER's and am hoarding them for one day.

Onward, as you so aptly coined this term!

• So sorry to hear this...Nobody here will speak to your ute either!  That will teach a lesson in time for December IUI.
  • I am so sorry for your news.  May December be a better month!  {{{{hugs}}}}
  • I am sorry Cathy. I hope December brings you your BFP!!
  • you're my inspiration Cat! your attitude is amazing. ONWARDS! love it

here's to a BFP next month Drinks

• I am so sorry Cathy!  I know I have not been posting here long, but I have been following your story and reading your blog since I started lurking here several months ago...I was really hoping this was going to be the one for you..

Your positive attitude is an inspiration.  Thinking of you and sending hugs your way!

• I'm sorry. I understand the feeling. I got another big white space next to the 'test' line a few days ago too. (and I never POAS, but was especially hopeful this month)

Maybe December will be the one for you. Onwards!!!!!!!!!

• I'm so sorry to hear Cathy. Wishing you a successful next IUI (or a miracle tomorrow!)

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• So sorry to hear that! Hang in there. Take care of you! xo

• Darn it...that just stinks.

???  $20 for a PG test...that's a lot of dough to POAS!

Good luck next cycle.  I forget, are you on the typical protocol.  3 IUI's and then on to either injectibles or IVF?

{{{  HUGS   }}}

-Panda

• imagepanda246:

Darn it...that just stinks.

???  $20 for a PG test...that's a lot of dough to POAS!

Good luck next cycle.  I forget, are you on the typical protocol.  3 IUI's and then on to either injectibles or IVF?

{{{  HUGS   }}}

-Panda

lol, yes $20 for a digital. Everything is more expensive up here.

2 more IUI with just clomid, 1 with injectibles, then we'll look at IVF.

• I'm sorry. Left Hug ONWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• That bites.  Sorry!  Hope you joined the girls in the virtual bar and got your drink on. 
  • So sorry to be reading this but thanks for sharing your experience with your friends here!  Here's to success for the December IUI! Good luck!
  • I'm sorry! Hopefully December will bring you the best Christmas present ever.
  • So very sorry. All the best of luck in December. I hope its the one.
  • Cath - xoxo
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm super late to this... So sorry, Cat. I hope December is your lucky month.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"