Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

What are you Thankful for this year?

It has been kinda quiet around here this week.  So I thought I'd do a Thanksgiving post.

I'm Thankful for our baby girl, our family, our health, our cozy home, and jobs that we love!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Re: What are you Thankful for this year?

• Options
    I am thankful for so much but most importantly the health of my child. After reading some devastating news on 12-24 I just want to squeeze her and thank God over and over again for her being healthy and here with me.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am having a really bad week. It's hard to see the big picture and not get bogged down with all the little negative aspects in life. But like Gigi the post on 12-24 really helps to put things in perspective. So I guess I'm thankful that the people whom I love, love me back unconditionally.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegigimarie:
    I am thankful for so much but most importantly the health of my child. After reading some devastating news on 12-24 I just want to squeeze her and thank God over and over again for her being healthy and here with me.

This is all I can think about. Everything else seems trivial. I'd be fine in a cardboard box after reading that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm thankful for the health of my family, a supportive husband who is an amazing father, a sweet baby boy, a healthy pregnancy, a job that I love.
  • Options
    imageJessibell:

imagegigimarie:

This is all I can think about. Everything else seems trivial. I'd be fine in a cardboard box after reading that.

I totally agree!
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my loving and amazing husband, our healthy, beautiful son, our home and family, and our jobs - especially after so many people lost theirs this past year!
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for everything!  The Lord, ny wonderful hubby, sweet baby boy, another baby growing inside, a good life, my hubby's great job, and moving in the next couple of years.  We're going to get started renovating our house next year!
  • Options
    imagebieanca:
    imageJessibell:

imagegigimarie:

I totally agree!

Whatever it is, I'm glad I didn't read it.  :(

• Options

I don't know what happened on 12-24, but I don't think I can go read it. Throughout this year, I've followed several blogs of those who either have an ill child or have lost a baby and every time I read, it makes me appreciate the gift of Harper even more than I already do.  I, often times have to go grab her up out of bed and just love on and smother her in kisses.  It's so easy to take her health for granted, but such a reminder when I read of others going through tragedies.  So, besides being thankful for being blessed with her, I'm also SO thankful for a healthy baby.

Also...a loving husband, his job, our home, Bella, family, great friends, freedom and those fighting for our country, and above all...the mercy of our Lord.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"