North Carolina Babies

Funny Facebook friend request

The girl who cheated with my ex-boyfriend sent me a friend request today.  Granted, we were friends before they betrayed my trust and friendship, broke my heart, ruined my Christmas (back in 1999) and made me wonder if I could ever trust someone again.....  but seriously?!?! 

Talk about cajones!  NO, I will not be your friend.

(And yeah, that was 10 years ago and I'm happily married and over all of that, but I'm still not going to be her FB friend!)

Re: Funny Facebook friend request

• wow, did she seriously think you'd accept?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Your description of this all made me laugh. ?I totally agree with you. ?No, thanks. ?I get some random requests too and am always like "I didn't talk to you in high school, why do you want to be my FB friend 11 years later!"
  • She probably just wants to see how your life turned out.  But since no doubt your life turned out way better than hers, "Ignore!" Smile
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hahaha, she's an idiot!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• What a loser! What ever happened b/tw her and the other guy? Can't believe she'd have the nerve to try and contact you after that!
  • imagemrsNnearly:
    What a loser! What ever happened b/tw her and the other guy? Can't believe she'd have the nerve to try and contact you after that!

Nothing.  They never dated or anything.  He and I broke up, she and I stopped being friends & they stopped being friends too.  She moved to TX and lost touch with all of the friends we had in common.

Oddly, I am FB friends with him. Embarrassed We still see each other frequently at social gatherings with friends we have in common, so it's easier to just suck it up and be cordial. 

• Maybe she realizes what an a-hole she was and wants to try and make amends, but how about too little too late? I would ignore. I try to keep my FB friends limited to people I am really friends with since I put lots of family pictures and things on there. I feel like random people from middle school that I haven't talked to in 15 years don't really need to see all that! lol
  • I definitely wouldn't accept her friend request!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"