Alabama Babies
Options

Mobile ladies!

Hello! I think I have asked this before but what obgyn do you use? I know someone recommended Dr. Dawkins and I had an appt. with her, but then I found out she is retiring.

The nurse referred me to Dr. Carpenter. I have an appt with him Dec. 9, but I was just curious as to if you know anything about him and who you use!

Re: Mobile ladies!

• Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Max Rogers w/OBGYN Assoc @ Mobile Infirmary.  I always had female ob's, and was really hesitant to see a male dr, but he came highly recommended by several people that I know.  He truly is a great man and I feel totally comfortable with him.  I think Allison sees Dr. Helen Rogers w/the same practice (correct me if I'm wrong Allison!).
  • Options
    Thanks! Do you know if Dr. Rogers is familiar with charting? My main problem with my old Dr. was that he totally blew of my charting and thought it was crazy! lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure - let me send him an email and see what he says.  I know that DH's cousin had a lot of fertility issues and she used him (that's one of the people who recommended him to me).  I'll let you know what I hear!
  • Options

I have seen Helen Rogers, but actually go to Dr. McGrath (at the same group as Lisa).  I really like that group alot! 

I am not sure if they are familiar with charting or not. 

• Options

imagelisap_30:
    I'm not sure - let me send him an email and see what he says.  I know that DH's cousin had a lot of fertility issues and she used him (that's one of the people who recommended him to me).  I'll let you know what I hear!

Thanks girl! That's awesome you can email your Dr. I would love that!

• Options
    I use Dr. Helen Rogers w/OBGYN Assoc @ Mobile Infirmary and my sister uses Dr. McGrath with the same group.  I know Lisa loves Max Rogers.  It's a great group so I think you would be happy with any of them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"