Quick Survey - Which Hospital Are You Delivering At? — The Bump
Los Angeles Babies

Quick Survey - Which Hospital Are You Delivering At?

Hey Ladies,

Just lurking over here for a minute wondering what hospital you ladies are delivering at?  With my first PG, I was going with Huntington, but after my m/c I decided to switch OB's and am now thinking about Cedars.  But the residents scare me.  So, just wondering what most LA ladies pick. 

TIA!

ETA: I live on the East Side, so I think UCLA and St. Johns are out because it would just take us so long to get there..

Re: Quick Survey - Which Hospital Are You Delivering At?

• Sadly....Kaiser Woodland Hills! I wish I would have changed insurance prior to deciding to have another baby.

• We are delivering at Cedars.
  • Providence St. Joseph Burbank - new wing, nice rooms.
  • TORRANCE MEMORIAL. ABSOLUTELY LOVEBE THAT HOSPITAL/STAGFSTAFF. HAD DS THERE.
  • What do you mean by the residents scaring you? I work there, and all patients are cared for by attending physicians only. Also, the same attending physician will follow you throughout the course of your treatment (which is definitely not the case at most other hospitals).
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/21j17hf.jpg[/IMG]
  • I am due to have the baby at huntington. I toured it and it seems very nice plus they have the best nicu in LA just in case. I had a false alarm and ended up there and everyone was really nice they didn't make me feel bad for coming in for what turned out to be growing and musle pain they made me feel at ease and monitored me for 2 hours just to be sure.
  • Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

At Cedars.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards