Secondary IF
Options

Intro

I normally post on SAIF but I thought I would introduce myself over here as well.  My name is Deidre and I have a 12 mo old son Liam.  I have absolutely no idea how to PIP so no pic.  We got pregnant with DS after our 3rd IUI with Clomid.  Our diagnosis is MFI.  In trying for #2 we have had 3 failed IUIs with Clomid and are starting IVF after the new year.  I have my hysteroscopy next week and out IVF orientation 12/21. 

Sucks just as much the 2nd time around!

Re: Intro

• Options

Yeah IF doesn't get any easier... I thought it would but I think our 2nd trip was harder to be honest.

Welcome to the board.  I hope you have some quick success here!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

Welcome!  We're dealing with MFI as well and just had our 1st unmedicated IUI last week (we we're fortunate to conceive DD with our 1st unmed IUI, hopefully it works the same way again!).

After hearing from friends "Oh, you'll probably just get pregnant right away the second time around," I'm having an even harder time dealing with IF this round.

Good luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have both IF with me and MFI. Infertility sucked the first time, but then my ex and I were young and not very serious. This time is horrible because my hubby and I want it SO bad. 

I hope things happen for you quickly, but in the meantime welcome and don't be shy!

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"