Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

If you know who Megan Follows is....come in!

Yes, Anne, my favorite character of all time.

I love MF. I even watched the horrible Anne 3 movie, hell, I own it.

I watched her movie The Great Stork Race that is always on Lifetime (it is pretty old though).

I was at the gas station and saw a movie with her in it...The Christmas Child.

Have you seen it? Should I watch it? It looks like a trite and annoying "Christmas Shoes" type of movie. Would you?

Re: If you know who Megan Follows is....come in!

• I, too, own all of the Anne movies.  I haven't seen the Christmas Child, but I would probably watch it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
  • imageKMLP:
    I, too, own all of the Anne movies.  I haven't seen the Christmas Child, but I would probably watch it!

Have you seen the new one...with Barbara Hershey/Shirley McLaine? I am in the US and have not seen it...but from what I read about the story, Kevin Sullivan deserves to be kicked in the nads for it.

He made Anne a liar, not an orphan.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my gosh I loved the Anne movies!  I have not heard that name in YEARS.  I have not heard of The Christmas Child but I say go ahead and watch it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • OMG I own all the 3 Anne Movies too!! I heart Meeegan Follows! I even bought the LM Montgomery books on tape that has Megan doing the readings. If I had DS had been a girl, I honestly wanted to name her Blythe because of Gilbert LOL

But I actually have not seen the Christmas Child Embarrassed ETA, but I totally would just because she's in it.

• imagesimplePixie:

OMG I own all the 3 Anne Movies too!! I heart Meeegan Follows! I even bought the LM Montgomery books on tape that has Megan doing the readings. If I had DS had been a girl, I honestly wanted to name her Blythe because of Gilbert LOL

But I actually have not seen the Christmas Child Embarrassed ETA, but I totally would just because she's in it.

I always loved that she pronounces her name Meeegan. I have to get those books on tape now! I didn't know she was the narrator!

Jonathon Crombie was in the Drowsy Chaperone on Broadway and in the traveling show. They were in Buffalo, 3 hours away, I had a chance to go, and didn't, because I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS IN IT! I kick myself all the time for that.

So much of my childhood was invested in those movies. I cried and cried when both Colleen Dewhurst and Richard Farnsworth died.

• yes, I have seen it... it is better than christmas shoes, but only because it has Megan Follows, whom I also love! : )
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Love love love her!! OK, the third movie was dissappointing but I have still watched it numerous times.   In fact, my bridesmaids walked down the isle to the them song to the movies
  • imageKristenS04:
    Love love love her!! OK, the third movie was dissappointing but I have still watched it numerous times.   In fact, my bridesmaids walked down the isle to the them song to the movies

That is awesome! Anne was a huge part of our life growing up with 4 girls :) I've seen all the movies (even crappy #3) but nothing else with her in it that I can recall. It'd kind of be like watching Daniel Radcliffe as someone other than Harry Potter, kwim? 

• Love her too. Anne 3 was very disappointing because it made no sense after the first 2 movies.  I wanted to see her with Gilbert and that didn't really happen.  It could have been a great love story.  Post a review after you watch this new movie. 
  • I loved Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea!

Never saw Anne 3 though. 

Wonder what MF is doing now??

• imageKristenS04:
    Love love love her!! OK, the third movie was dissappointing but I have still watched it numerous times.   In fact, my bridesmaids walked down the isle to the them song to the movies

You are my new BFF (or Kindred Spirit?) I walked down the aisle to "Gilbert and Anne" from the Hagard Hardy soundtrack (the original).

LOVED IT!

• imageakiernan:

I loved Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea!

Never saw Anne 3 though. 

Wonder what MF is doing now??

I have seen her do cameo's on Law and Order/CSI/etc. before, she is always spellbinding! Her years of smoking has taken a toll on her lovely voice though.

Schuyler Grant (Diana Barry) is a yoga teacher now though, I would be such a giggling mess if I ever got to take a class with her!

• I loved how elegant everything sounded whenever Megan would talk about something in character as Anne.  She was so passionate in that role!!

She was also in Steven King's Silver Bullet.  What an awful movie for her to be in.  Ugh.  I used to love her hair.

• imageRaving Rabbids:

I loved how elegant everything sounded whenever Megan would talk about something in character as Anne.  She was so passionate in that role!!

She was also in Steven King's Silver Bullet.  What an awful movie for her to be in.  Ugh.  I used to love her hair.

yes! I remember her in silver bullets...it was hard not to think of her as Anne. Also everytime I see the Columbia pictures lady (you know holding the torch) it makes me think of Megan Follows.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"