Minnesota Babies
Options

Sophie the Giraffe

First of all, is she really all she's cracked up to be?  My DS is only 10 months but he only has had 3 teeth come through so he has a bunch to go.  Is it worth it to get this for him?  What if he hasn't gotten attached to any teethers?  Is she really that magical that he would become obsessed with her?

And then, are there any local stores where she can be purchased?  I've only found her online so far.

Thanks for any info!

Bellastella227
My prince and princess...
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view

Re: Sophie the Giraffe

• Options

Aiden LOVES his ... but we named it Bubba. Aiden didn't really attached to any teether until we got this cute little giraffe.

We got ours at Baby On Grand (in Hopkins)  for $19 (+ tax) cheepest around. I know you can also get it at Nordstrom  but it is around $22. But I would also get a "leash" for the little thing, we are using a paci cord for this. if you want to see a photo what I mean let me know - or if you want to see it in person we can always meet up Aiden LOVES to show it off

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have one but I know that they carry them at Pacifier in downtown Mpls.  I think it was $22.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Kennedy loved hers. We got it at peapods in St. Paul
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD likes hers but I don't know if I would say she couldn't live without it.  She definitely will chew on it but she will also basically chew anything she can fit in her mouth and that feels good on her gums/teeth.  She will not chew on teethers though.

imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

• Options
    imagemrs.bridgettkay:

She will not chew on teethers though.

That is how Aiden is 

• Options
    imagemrs.bridgettkay:

DD likes hers but I don't know if I would say she couldn't live without it.  She definitely will chew on it but she will also basically chew anything she can fit in her mouth and that feels good on her gums/teeth.  She will not chew on teethers though.

No, she prefers to rip apart her toys and chew off their limbs, right? Wink 

Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Nordstrom has them for like $24, I also saw them at Creative Kids at the Galleria for $20.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"