LGBT Parenting
Options

Nursery love!

Morning ladies - Happy Friday!

I just wanted to share this nursery I saw on ohdeedoh that C and I both fell in love with.  The whole room is great - but we are drooling over the wall color... Click here to see it!

I think it would look so beautiful with the espresso-colored furniture I love - here's my favorite crib.

Anyone else get inspired lately? Have some favorite pics to share?

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Nursery love!

• Options
    very nice! I especially love the origami birds!! (of course, right? lol)
  • Options

imagectbride08:
    very nice! I especially love the origami birds!! (of course, right? lol)

LOL You know I hadn't thought of that until just now...but I could totally learn how to do that!  Hmmm..... Wink

Mrs._F

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cranes are not hard I can teach you.  That is almost the same crib as we got and I love it.  We almost got that one but wanted the under the crib drawer.  Albee baby is great and has wonderful customer service.  When we ordered our crib and another item they only sent the other thing so I called and our crib was at our door the next day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagessg73:
    Cranes are not hard I can teach you.  That is almost the same crib as we got and I love it.  We almost got that one but wanted the under the crib drawer.  Albee baby is great and has wonderful customer service.  When we ordered our crib and another item they only sent the other thing so I called and our crib was at our door the next day!

Oh, you have the white version of the one with the drawer? I didn't realize!   That may make C feel better - I can't find any store that carries the one I like in stock, and she's kind of uneasy about buying one we haven't seen in person.  Now that I think about, I really like the height of yours - I remember thinking as I stood near near it that it was nice for the vertically challenged, such as myself Smile

Mrs._F

• Options
    The height is great and the drawer has been really nice for bedding storage.  If you want to check it out again you can swing by and take it for a test drive.  I was worried being vertically challenged that it would be a problem but it is fine and since drop side cribs have been deemed dangerous it is a good lower option.  I wonder it the crib is lower w/o the drawer.  Oh and it is very sturdy and easy to put together. It also comes with the toddler rail which is nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like it, it's unexpected but works really well. I can't wait to see how your room turns out!
  • Options

Beautiful!

And actually that's basically the color that we just painted our office! Love it. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options
    imageMeegs10.13.06:

Beautiful!

And actually that's basically the color that we just painted our office! Love it. 

No way! Nice choice! Wink

Mrs._F

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"