Secondary IF
Options

NSIR: Random Poll

About Glee...(one of my favorite shows this season)Smile

Love it or Hate it?

Who's your favorite character?

What is the best song they have played so far?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: NSIR: Random Poll

• Options
    Love it or Hate it? Love it! Who's your favorite character? Mercedes What is the best song they have played so far? Somebody to Love...but yesterday's Lean on Me made me a little teary eye...I'm such a dork!Embarrassed 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I must be missing something.  Everyone I know loves this show, and I'm like Glee?  What's that?  It reminds me of the glee club on Saved By the Bell years ago.  ::Shrugs::  Sorry I can't answer your poll. :)  Oh, and hi.
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Love it or Hate it? Love it, but it is beyond corny sometimes that it makes me uncomfortable to watch

Who's your favorite character?  Don't have one yet, maybe the guidance counselor?

What is the best song they have played so far? I could have danced all night from My Fair Lady

***I loved the wallpaper in Finn's room last night, also the jazz age bathroom in Quinn's house.  Very awesome set designers!

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have never seen the show!!! I hear it is really good though...if my DVR was not so packed I would add it to my list!
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Love it or Hate it? LOVE IT

Who's your favorite character? Sue Sylvester

What is the best song they have played so far? Beyonce's Single Ladies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"