Oregon Babies

Pediatrician Reccomondations in Portland?

Hi all,

Anyone have any good reccomondations for a pediatrician at either Metropolitan Pediatrics in NW Portland, or Pediatric Associates NW, or The Childrens Clinic-Peterkort?

My Dr. gave me a handout with a lot of names and I am not sure who the best option is!

Thanks for your help!

Wendy 

Re: Pediatrician Reccomondations in Portland?

• My doctor gave me a handout as well..  He said that a lot of the L&D nurses at St V's take their kids to Sunset Pediatrics (www.sunsetpediatrics.com) and he's also heard great things about Westside Pediatric Clinic, which is on the 2nd floor of the Womens Healthcare Associates building.  He said The Childrens Clinic is nice, but he agreed with me that its kind of annoying that most of the doctors in that clinic do job-share, so they're not there 5 days a week.  I don't want to take my baby to a doctor that does job-share, because that limits their availability for appointments and is inconvenient for me.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I grew up here and went to Pediatric Associates of the NW. We now have a 3 week old and she goes there. Everyone is WONDERFUL. Really, there are so many good people to choose from! We see Laura Dahl. But you should ask to meet two of them (look on their website and you can read a bit about the peds) and see what you think! Good luck!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I take LO to Southwest Pediatrics and see Dr Crowley. She's so sweet and helpful and takes a lot of time to make sure you get all your questions answered and points things out that you might not have noticed and tells you if you should or should not worry about them. She is the best and I'm sooo glad we chose her.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We started at Pediatric Associates NW and left after two months - it's also where I used to go as a kid.  The waiting room was packed, the appointments were rushed, and our questions went unanswered (or were mocked).  The one person who went above and beyond for us there was Dr. Gopal.  The most important thing about picking a pedi is knowing what's important to you and finding someone who agrees with your choices - not just someone who will put up with them. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagesoontobe05:
    I take LO to Southwest Pediatrics and see Dr Crowley. She's so sweet and helpful and takes a lot of time to make sure you get all your questions answered and points things out that you might not have noticed and tells you if you should or should not worry about them. She is the best and I'm sooo glad we chose her.

This is our doctor also, I have recommended her before, we loved our pedi in California and were skeptical we would find someone as much as we loved him, but we lucked out, we love her and she is definitely thorough and most importantly our little guy likes her too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesleepyocean:

imagesoontobe05:
    I take LO to Southwest Pediatrics and see Dr Crowley. She's so sweet and helpful and takes a lot of time to make sure you get all your questions answered and points things out that you might not have noticed and tells you if you should or should not worry about them. She is the best and I'm sooo glad we chose her.

This is our doctor also, I have recommended her before, we loved our pedi in California and were skeptical we would find someone as much as we loved him, but we lucked out, we love her and she is definitely thorough and most importantly our little guy likes her too!

Aww I didn't know we went to the same one! I wonder if you're the one that told me to go to her. LOL. If so, thanks! I love her!

• imagesoontobe05:
    imagesleepyocean:

imagesoontobe05:

Aww I didn't know we went to the same one! I wonder if you're the one that told me to go to her. LOL. If so, thanks! I love her!

I was wondering if you got the rec from me also, either way I think its too cute that our little ones have the same pedi!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesleepyocean:
    imagesoontobe05:
    imagesleepyocean:

imagesoontobe05:

I was wondering if you got the rec from me also, either way I think its too cute that our little ones have the same pedi!

I went through my old posts and found the person that told me about her. Wasn't you. So it's just a fun coincidence! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"