Illinois Babies

Looking for a new OBGYN?

Hi!  I'm new to posting around here and right off the bat I'm hoping to pick your brains for a good ob/gyn at Advocate Illinois Masonic or Rush...my insurance changed for work so I'm forced to leave all of my Northwestern Drs.  We're TTC and I'm nervous about going to a Dr I know nothing about (I've only been here 2 years, and of course, my friends here all go to Northwestern).  Any input would be awesome!  Thanks!

Re: Looking for a new OBGYN?

• who did you end up going to? i would like an obgyn at rush and can't find any reviews online. help!
  • I have a lot of info on Rush.  Did you guys want male/female?  More holistic?  Office downtown or at Rush? 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm at Illinois Masonic and have Dr. Leah Delfinado. She is super nice and I'm so excited to have her as my doctor. 
  • I have gone to Dr. Brenda Darrell at Illinois Masonic for 5 years and I am so sad because my husband and I just moved to Bartlett (I'm 31 weeks pregnant) and will have to look for an OB closer to our house to deliver (any recommendations?). Dr. Darrell cannot come more highly recommended. She takes the time to listen to you and answer any questions and makes you feel at ease. She's great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"