New York Babies
Options

belly shape

edited July 2021 in New York Babies
Question, I am 14 and a half weeks pregnant and my belly is still oddly shaped.  Pouchy in pelvic area and bloated looking at ribs- but my straight across belly button area is still inward (like a dip in the belly)  Granted, I was not a skinny girl before I got pregnant, but not obese either.  Anyone else experience this?  When am I not going to just look fat???

Re: belly shape

• Options

Kris518,

I feel your pain!!  I am 13 and a half weeks and although I already had extra meat on my bones before pregnancy, right now it looks like a lot of bloat and not a lot of baby.  You are in Goshen?  Where are you delivering?  I live in Blooming Grove and it looks like our little ones will be very close in age.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options

i didn't have too much meat on me prior to being pregnancy (i was your average girl), but wasn't obviously pregnant until about 20 weeks. 

where are you delivering?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the reply!!!  I am just now starting to look prego!  Finally!  I am delivering at Horton.  Where are the two of you delivering?
  • Options
    I am delivering at St Anthony's and I believe that is where jesspacatc delivered her beautiful little one a few months ago.  I STILL just look heavy!!  I think that one of these days when I least expect it, I am just going to pop.  The fact that I am not showing was really worrisome for awhile (I am paranoid) but at our last u/s LO was moving all over the place and had a strong heartbeat.  I guess what I thought was gas is actually the baby doing acrobatics.  Kris, are you going to find out the gender?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
  • Options

Luck-

my name is Kristen btw- lol!  yours? Thats really what happened to me- I just woke up and had popped!  but strangley, there are days I still dont entirely look pregnant- just fat.  I find out next wedenesday what we are having.  This is my first and my boyfriends 2nd (he has a 14 yr old daughter), so we are both wanting to know, even if it's for different reasons.   Are you planning on finding out?  All along I had the feeling of a boy, now that it is so close, I am not so sure.  Would love to hear how things are going periodically.  I love this site- makes me feel more comfotable talking all about baby!  I'm pretty sure my BF and friends are getting a little stick of the non-stop baby talk! 

Kristen

• Options

Hey Kristen!

My name is Eliana.  We are definitely finding out.  I never thought I wanted to, but my DH really did and now I feel like it will help me "bond" better, if that makes any sense.  At our last u/s the tech thought she knew, but we decided to wait until our next one to be sure.  All along I thought it was a girl, but I am pretty sure the tech was insinuating boy.  My husband is the oldest of 3 boys so I think this might be inevitable.  If you ever want to get together for coffee or something to talk baby, we are only a couple towns away from each other, so let me know.

Eliana

• Options

I agree about bonding.  Not that I am not already bonding, but I think knowing for sure what the baby's gender is will help me to bond further.  Also, up until this point I've been putting off shopping!  In the back of my mind I keep thinking, I dont want all green and yellow things!  lol!  We can definetly get together for coffee and to chat!  Maybe after the holidays we can pick a time and place! 

We find out Wednesday, so I will let you know then what team were on!

Kristen

• Options
    oooh, I am so excited to find out what you are having!!!  We don't find out until after the new year. 

• Options

Hey hon!!

I can't wait to hear about your appointment today!  I hope your LO is more cooperative than mine.  We could barely get a heartbeat count at my last appointment because the little acrobat was moving so much.  We find out what team we are on January 12th.  I am counting the days.

• Options
    Team Pink!  And we have quite a tumbler too!  I actually may have to go back next week for more pics if the doc doesn't think there are enough b/c she was so uncooperative!  I do have a thumb sucking pic though and a few other good ones!  So now its time to narrow down the name!
  • Options
    Ok, so I think that we should plan to get together after January 12th so that we can adequately arrange the matchmaking of our children (I really think mine is a boy).  Do you think your daughter would go for a younger man?  Sorry!  I am being stupid because I am tired, but I took a nap so i can't fall asleep.  Congrats on your little girl.  I can't wait to hear what name you pick.  If you want to e-mail me, whatdotheywant at optonline dot net.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"