Trouble TTC

this could be good...

I'm so excited right now! I got my period, the first period I've had since March! This means the thyroid meds are working!! We are going to track my bbt and hopefully we will see that I am ovulating too!! This would be a miracle! I had to share because we are so thrilled to see my period! If I do ovulate it should be around December 1 :) Hope for the best!

Re: this could be good...

• Good Luck, that is exciting!
  • Very exciting! Good luck!

TTC #1 since 05/09
    Me: Oligomenorrhea (workup for PCOS turned out to be negative)
    DH: 1st SA 11/09: good volume but only 20% normal

Cycle #1: Clomid 50mg=No O
    1/10 2nd SA (this time at the fertility clinic): PERFECT!!!
    1/10 My Tests: HSG All clear! B/W is normal!
    2/10 Started Acupuncture

Cycle #2: 100 mg Clomid CD4-CD8 trigger TI Progesterone=BFN
    Cycle #3: 100 mg Clomid CD3-CD7 trigger TI Progesterone=BFP!
    Beta 1=144 Beta 2=359 Beta 3=637

My Scrambled Eggs

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP January 2012! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on getting your period?

Are you going to be tracking your ovulation with anything? I would not assume you will be ovulating around Dec 1, especially since you have not had a period in so long.  Ovulation can and will change from month to month

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • First, YAY! Second, be cautiously optimistic.  I am also hypothyroid and while the meds helped me be MORE regular, they by no means made me run like clockwork.  I have also had periods that were nothing more than my body "cleaning house" after not having a period for so long and did not necessarily follow ovulation.  Keep tracking your BBT and check your CM.  That will tell you if you are ovulating or not.  Here's hoping you are and will continue to do so regularly! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"