Texas Babies
Options

Toys at HEB- some good deals to be found!

I picked up the Playskool Busy Ball Popper for $14.99, on sale until next week.  I also got Elise a play kitchen for $33!! It's small but will be fine for now.  Then if she loves it, I'll buy a nicer, larger one next year.  It comes will accessories too.  It's very similar to the Step 2 Deluxe kitchen (for ~$120 at Costco.)

Anyone else find any good deals lately?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toys at HEB- some good deals to be found!

• Options
    Wow!  Was that $14.99 before the $5 coupon out there?!
  • Options

imageMrsGladney:
    Wow!  Was that $14.99 before the $5 coupon out there?!

Whaaaaat??? There's a $5 off coupon out there??? Where?

So yea, it's on sale for $14.99... I didn't have a coupon. That said, I set it up for Elise today (she won't know the difference between today and next week- her bday.)  It's kind of a pain in the butt toy.  The balls pop all over the place. But it has entertained her! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yea, there is a $5 off coupon at Coupons.com.  That's nuts.  I pd $19.99 for it w/ the damn coupon!  Oh well, it is what it is.

No other deals here.  I made most of Luci's bday gifts.  Bracelet, blanket, and new babies.

• Options

I saw that kitchen at HEB Plus... I was thinking about going back for it because it looked like such a good deal.

I was sucked in to the Tag Jr deal that circled the boards last week. $8 was worth a shot to see if he'd like it. Other that and some Elmo sing along DVDs we haven't done anything else.

• Options
    yes, I got a shake and laugh Elmo at HEB. 
  • Options
    imageLindsayMarieG:

I saw that kitchen at HEB Plus... I was thinking about going back for it because it looked like such a good deal.

I was sucked in to the Tag Jr deal that circled the boards last week. $8 was worth a shot to see if he'd like it. Other that and some Elmo sing along DVDs we haven't done anything else.

How the heck did I miss the $8 Tag Jr.!  Is this still going on or did I miss the boat?

• Options
    imageMrsGladney:
    imageLindsayMarieG:

How the heck did I miss the $8 Tag Jr.!  Is this still going on or did I miss the boat?

The Tag Jr normally retails for $34.99. It is currently on sale for $28.99 at Target.

There is a  Target coupon for $10 off. It says it is for the Tag system, not the Tag Jr. but if you challenge it they will key it in. It worked for me at the Super Target at Crossroads.

https://offers.e-centives.com/mcp/?id=8a26421c-0c7a-4359-a567-33400958fc0e

Then you use this Manufacturers coupon for $10 off. Use the Tag one, not the Tag Jr this rings up no problem at Target.

https://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib/leapfrog/coupons/additional_coupons.Par.63631.File.tmp/10%20off%20Print%20Coupon%20For%20Tag.pdf

This takes your purchase price from $34.99 to $8.99.

After that you go home and register for your free book for the system by signing up here

www.leapfrog.com/freebook

The books are on sale this week at Target too. You can pair a coupon with EACH book (there are no restrictions on the number of coupons) and get the books for $4.99.

https://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/coupons.html

• Options
    You are awesome!
  • Options
    imagelauren&matt:

I picked up the Playskool Busy Ball Popper for $14.99, on sale until next week.  I also got Elise a play kitchen for $33!! It's small but will be fine for now.  Then if she loves it, I'll buy a nicer, larger one next year.  It comes will accessories too.  It's very similar to the Step 2 Deluxe kitchen (for ~$120 at Costco.)

Anyone else find any good deals lately?

Lauren, I went back and bought the kitchen today...it is just too similar for me to pay an extra $90. So excited! We will put it in the kitchen. Hopefully this will help keep him out of the dog food.

• Options
    We've been thinking about getting that kitchen, too.  I wanted DH to make her a nice one, but at that price, I figure we can see if she even enjoys a kitchen before spending the time/money on a bigger one.
  • Options

I was looking at that popper toy and it seems really cool - but I think I'd be keeping my dog off of it the whole time as well as fishing balls out from under the furniture.......

maybe a fun bath toy....

• Options

Fisher Price stage is on sale at Target for $29.99

https://www.babyage.com/products/l4805_fisher-price_fisher-price_sing_along_stage.htm?cp=affiliate&utm_source=GAN&utm_medium=default&utm_campaign=Primary

A friend's daughter loves this and she's 2!!!! She said it was/is her daughter's favorite toy. I wasn't going to get it when it was around $50, but for $30 I got it today and will give it to Elise for her bday. Just thought I'd share :) 

• Options
    That really is a great deal Lauren!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"