New Jersey Babies
Options

furniture at babies r us

Has anyone bought any of the furniture at babies r us and if you did, what do you think of it?  Thanks.

Stacie

Re: furniture at babies r us

• Options
    My friend just got her whole set from there and it really nice. I was opening some of the drawers and it seemed to be good quality. All in all good price for good stuff as far as I can see.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    we got our chair and ottoman there.  Haven't used it yet, but got a great deal!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Keep an eye out for the 15% off any item coupons as they can be used with furniture.  I am more than happy with all my furniture
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We bought a baby italia crib through them, I was told it's the second best brand they carry, baby cache is the best. I love it, and the price was so good. Also they accept bed bath and beyond 20% off coupons. I feel like it took us forever to find the perfect style crib. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Haven't bought anything yet but a friend who is also pregnant did a bunch of research of reviews of their baby furniture.  Not only are most of them getting good reviews, but the same sets are less expensive there than at buy buy baby.
  • Options

Thank you all for your answers!  This helps me so much.  Although now that we're back to having twins, I don't know what I'll do!!!  Thanks Again.

StacieBig Smile

• Options
    My husband bought me a glider and ottoman for my birthday and I absolutely love it. I just bought a crib today and can not wait for it to come in!
  • Options
    We have glider and ottoman and use it every day and night!!  We love it!
    BFP#1:12/26/08 - Andrew 8/27/09 BFP#2:2/7/11 EDD:10/15/11 M/C:2/22/11 at 6w2d TTC #2 since 1/2011 8 Months with no luck then 11/11-Cycle #1 Clomid=BFN 12/11-Cycle #2 Clomid, trigger, IUI#1=BFN 1/12-Cycle #3 Clomid, trigger, IUI#2=BFN 2/12-Cycle #4 Clomid, trigger, IUI#3= CXL IUI due to poor follicles (just trying the old natural way) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got my glider/ottoman and dresser/changing table from there and I am very happy with both.  It took my hubby and sister in law a while to get the dresser/changing table together, but once they did it was very sturdy and looks nice.  Good Luck
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"