LGBT Parenting
Options

Score - diaper bag

Today we bought K a diaper bag and got a great deal!

This bag, from Dad Gear retails for $82, but we got it for just $35! Woo-hoo! There was one at BRU on clearance and all their clearance is an additional 30% off, plus I had a 15% off coupon for diaper bags.  Deals rock! And K really likes it because as she says "it has room for my computer" - lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Score - diaper bag

• Options
    that's the same brand we have, but we have a different front (two, actually, as they are changable). my wife loves it because it isn't all girly like everything else we were finding and likes all the features--so far, at least, as we have yet to put it to use. i got it around father's day with a coupon code at a big discount. i love deals! :-D is yours the tall one? ours is the regular messenger bag.
  • Options

Heh... she may think there is room for the laptop. You will be surpised how quickly that bag is full of all baby stuff. I am lucky if I have room for my wallet in mine and its huge!

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice deal!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagebluedaisyus:
    is yours the tall one? ours is the regular messenger bag.

No, it's the regular messenger bag one (I think I just snagged the wrong photo).  We also liked the fact that the fronts change out and would could change designs later down the road.

• Options
    That's cool! I have a feeling we'll end up with a backpack-style (yuck), but if we end up getting this type I'll definitely have to look for one of those.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

imagethiswillbe:
    That's cool! I have a feeling we'll end up with a backpack-style (yuck), but if we end up getting this type I'll definitely have to look for one of those.

Well I figure we're going to need two.  This one is for K to keep in her vehicle for the times she has the baby by herself.  I haven't figured out what I want yet.  I am thinking about the backpack style in case I'm also lugging around a breast pump.

• Options

Carol has a backpack style. It is actually pretty handy. I like it when I am wearing Annie... kind of balances out the weight of her in front.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTwo*True:

imagethiswillbe:

Well I figure we're going to need two.  This one is for K to keep in her vehicle for the times she has the baby by herself.  I haven't figured out what I want yet.  I am thinking about the backpack style in case I'm also lugging around a breast pump.

We've had three diaper bags (and I am NOT a bag person.)  We have a great Lands End diaper backpack. It is great for carrying a lot and had a light blue interior so it isn't a bottomless pit. Plus, it was fabulous when i was carrying both kids or both car seats (no slipping off my shoulder.) It was great when the boys were little and we needed to bring a ton - and then we stopped using it since we didn't need so much - but I am pack to carrying it since we need to bring a full change of clothes for them again thanks to potty training.

We also had a skip hop messenger bag which was great b/c it attached to the stroller, but I found the flap to be a PITA when trying to get stuff out.

And we had a small Eddie Bauer one that we used between the time the boys stopped needing everything and when we had to start bringing change of clothes again.

I will be so happy when we don't have to bring a diaper bag anymore.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"