Pennsylvania Babies

Video Monitor Review / Help Needed

Hi everyone.  I know it's been a long time since I have posted, but I have been lurking for the past few months.  Work and home have just been crazy, so I haven't been able to post as much as I would like to......but I do have a question for all of you....for those of you with video monitors, can you let me know what type you have and if you are happy with the product?  TIA!

Re: Video Monitor Review / Help Needed

• i dont have one yet, but we're planning on getting one.

I did lots of research, and although they're more expensive....go for the 100% digital ones. With the non digital ones, you can pick up other ppl's cameras on your handset!! which means they can pick up yours too. Kinda creepy. But with the digital, that completely eliminates that possibility.

• I have the "summer infant best video monitor" with the handheld- we love it.   
    Product Image
    4 stars(47 reviews)

This item is available online and in stores.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have this one and love it.  We haven't ever picked up someone else's video so I can't attest to pp mention of digital vs. non digital.  My only complaint is that it doesn't hold charge for a full day of use.  If we have it unplugged while we use it during the day then it needs to be plugged in at night.  This may be because we didn't let it deplete it's charge completely when we first used it.  DH kept plugging it in all the time.

Hope you're doing well!!

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the basic Summer model, and it works fantastic in our single family home in the burbs.  Never any static or picking up other signals.  We got it at a friend's recommendation, and all three families I've known with this monitor love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"