Orange County Babies
Options

kristelrobin

Happy Friday!!  We're finally back to reality...bummer.

I sent you an email last night, as well. We can meet up next week if it's easier - no rush to get the hat today. Do you still have my cell #?

Hope you have a great morning!

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10

Re: kristelrobin

• Options

I do!  Sorry I didn't get back to you a little earlier.  DD woke up at 5:30 this morning, and we finally gave up on her going back to sleep at around 6:45.  But instead of coming into work earlier, I spent a little extra time at home getting in some baby time.

Anyway, I'm happy to bring the hat by today, gives me a good reason to have lunch at Pei Wei in NB and have raspberry diet coke.  Thanks again for loaning me the hat, that was so awesome of you.

• Options
    Totally butting in, but so happy you put up a new pic of Kiera!!  She is such a cutie, love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so happy it worked out!  You just have to promise to share pics when they are done!  See you soon.

• Options
    I'm so bummed to have missed you!  Thanks for dropping the hat off :)
  • Options

Thanks APK!  She was not very happy that day at the pumpkin patch, but it felt like a rite of passage.

Augs, so sorry that happened!  I really thought you were either in a meeting or at lunch or something, otherwise I would have asked that lady to tell you I was there to see you rather than giving her the hat.  :-(  I will definitely share a birthday hat picture once we get them from the photographer. 

• Options

Cute siggy. Your Keira is adorable!!! my oh my time goes by fast.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"