Philadelphia Babies

Baby Furniture

Hi.  I was at Norman's last night looking for furniture and really like a Ragazzi set.  Has anyone purchased their stuff from Norman's?  They seemed really knowledgeable and helpful, but curious to others experience.  Also, does anyone own a Ragazzi set?  Are you happy with the quality of the set?

Thanks! 

Re: Baby Furniture

• hi.  yes we bought our dd's furniture from norman's and they were great.  my bro & sil bought all three of their nursery sets from them and we've all had the same positive experience.  we got a munire set and currently we're getting a young america set so i'm no help with ragazzi--sorry. 

our munire set came in weeks ahead of schedule, the delivery guys were great and the delivery and set up price was reasonable (i think it was $70). there were slight scratches in the crib and norman's sent a person to our house to repair the scratch (which i can no longer even find) and they also offered to replace the crib if i would have rathered that than the repair.  we also go1 `

• hi.  yes we bought our dd's furniture from norman's and they were great.  my bro & sil bought all three of their nursery sets from them and we've all had the same positive experience.  we got a munire set and currently we're getting a young america set so i'm no help with ragazzi--sorry. 

our munire set came in weeks ahead of schedule, the delivery guys were great and the delivery and set up price was reasonable (i think it was $70). there were slight scratches in the crib and norman's sent a person to our house to repair the scratch (which i can no longer even find) and they also offered to replace the crib if i would have rathered that than the repair.  we also got our glider from there which came in very quickly too. 

• Loading the player...
  • We got our cradle and glider from Norman's. I had the same experience-- they seemed very knowledgeable and helpful in the store. Our delivery came on time and the guys even carried it upstairs to our nursery for me (very pregnant at the time.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I loved Norman's!  We ordered a Baby's Dream set and they delivered on time and set it up right in DS' room.  I highly recommend them
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • We like the Ragazzi furniture too!! Did you order it?
    DS 5/5/10 Due in Feb 2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"