Philadelphia Babies
Options

OB/GYN

I'm currently looking to change OBs after an awful experience with my current doc.  Has anyone been to Doylestown Women's Health Center?  Or can anyone recommend an OB in the area?

Re: OB/GYN

• Options
    I went there when I was a teenager, just for routine GYN stuff. They were nice. I'm seeing Grand View OB/GYN for this pregnancy and I really like them... though you'd have to deliver at Grand View, not Doylestown.
  • Options

Were you seeing Dinesen? I loathe him.... He used to be partnered with a great doctor, but alone, I cannot stand him and I HATED his PA, Cam, too.

At 24 weeks pregnant, I switched to Grace Adofo... LOVE her and her staff is great. Small office, but Grace is a very supportive, caring doctor. 

1100 Horizon Cir., Ste. 103
    Chalfont
    PA, 18914

(267) 308-0430
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Doylestown OB/GYN is a great group.  Some of the docs in that group are Ianeri, Le and Fitzgerald.  Abington Hospital also has some great groups.  I would recommend Abington OB/GYN or Womencare OB/GYN.  Womencare has only female docs and nurse practioners.
  • Options

I'd recommend Abington Hospital. Try Womencare OB/GYN. I switched to them from Abington OB/GYN. They are both associated with Abington and are located in adjacent rooms, but I had AWFUL experience with Abington OB/GYN group. And when I transferred, they charged me for every page of the records they made and actually wanted to make my purchase the records I brought to them from my regular GYN! That was like 100 pages, a $1.15 per page

I've never heard such a thing! That's in addition to arrogance and complete lack of privacy while in their office

• Options
    I am currently with Doylestown Women's Health at the recommendation of a friend and I LOVE them!   My favorite is Ianieri, but I haven't seen Fitzgerald yet and she is my friend's favorite.  I have to say that all of the doctors there are knowledgeable and caring, but I prefer the women (just a personal choice) so if you are looking for a practice that is all women you may want to go with a different place.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"