2nd Trimester
Options

NBR: dead iPhone

My iPhone fell out of my pocket onto the bathroom floor --  a total of maybe 3 feet. Now the screen is just white with grey lines. The phone still works but I can't see anything.

Has this happened to anyone? What did you do? The closest Apple store is about 3 hours away, so DH and I may be driving there on Friday. The bonus wold be that we'll get some nursery furniture shopping done. The bad part is that I currently have no phone and I feel naked!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: dead iPhone

• Options

DH works for AT&T and said this:

Q: Do you have AppleCare? If you do let them know and hopefully they could fix it. If not more than likely they will try to charge you the full price if you have the 3G phone. If you have the 2G phone then it is cheaper to just get a new iPhone at your closest AT&T store.

• Options
    imageMrsJax09:

DH works for AT&T and said this:

Q: Do you have AppleCare? If you do let them know and hopefully they could fix it. If not more than likely they will try to charge you the full price if you have the 3G phone. If you have the 2G phone then it is cheaper to just get a new iPhone at your closest AT&T store.

Do you know if you can just buy or add AppleCare? We bought our phone in December of last year.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    After the fact wont help :( Sorry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"