Missouri Babies

OB in the Northland?

Just found out we're expecting our 1st baby yesterday. I'm currently seeing a NP at Northland Women's Health Care at St. Lukes. I really like this practice and would like to stay. When I called to set up my first appt at 6 wks I was told I'll be seeing my same NP but that day I can choose an OB that day. I was just curious if anybody here uses NWHC and would recommend an OB there. I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

Re: OB in the Northland?

• I used to go there before my work changed insurance midway through my first pregnancy. I saw Dr. Nichols and liked her a lot.
  • hey new to this board but wanted to just toss out there that I went to heartland women's health at NKC hospital and LOVED my OB (Dr Ian Rosbrugh)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAshleyMichelle06:
    hey new to this board but wanted to just toss out there that I went to heartland women's health at NKC hospital and LOVED my OB (Dr Ian Rosbrugh)
    This is where I go now but I see Dr. Joy Saunders. I love her and have seen the others as they rotate you through so that you have seen them all by the time you are ready to deliver.
  • I just came across this board. I go there and for the first time this week met our DR. her name is Dr Miller. She is super nice!!!!!
  • This is where I go now but I see Dr. Joy Saunders. I love her and have seen the others as they rotate you through so that you have seen them all by the time you are ready to deliver.

I never got to meet Dr. Saunders, I think she was on vacation the week I was supposed to see her. I would say next to Dr. Rosbrugh, my other favorite would be Dr. Seifert.

• I am new to this board too but wanted to give another recommendation for Heartland Women's Health Care.  Dr. White is my OB and I have been really happy with her.  Dr. Rosbrugh was the one who delivered my baby and he is great as well.  Would highly recommend either of them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i have dr abney there but i have to say that if you want someone that's mom-ish and really excited about your pregnancy i LOVE dr hartung! she is so fun. she makes it seem like you are having her grandbaby. (in the not creepy way) ha
  • imagemed380:
    I am new to this board too but wanted to give another recommendation for Heartland Women's Health Care.  Dr. White is my OB and I have been really happy with her.  Dr. Rosbrugh was the one who delivered my baby and he is great as well.  Would highly recommend either of them.

Glad to meet someone else whose baby was delivered by Dr. Rosbrugh :]

• imageAshleyMichelle06:

This is where I go now but I see Dr. Joy Saunders. I love her and have seen the others as they rotate you through so that you have seen them all by the time you are ready to deliver.

I never got to meet Dr. Saunders, I think she was on vacation the week I was supposed to see her. I would say next?to Dr. Rosbrugh, my other favorite would be Dr. Seifert.

?

Dr. Seifert is my OB and is who delivered DD...LOVE him!!! ?Dr. Rosbrugh would be my 2nd choice there, but they're all very nice.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"