Infertility
Options

Follistim Question

I just did my first injection of Follistim a few minutes ago --  Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be giving myself an injection (although it was the pen and not an actual hypodermic needle). 

Question about timing that I forgot to ask the nurse yesterday at the teaching session --  Do you have to take the Follistim at the same time every day or can it vary by a few hours? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Follistim Question

• Options
    I was told to take it @ roughly the same time as my Clomid.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always did mine at the same time.  My nurse told me that I needed to do it within an hour time frame every day.
  • Options
    same time.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ditto pp...they told me to do the same time, but that I had about an hour or so flexibility. But they strongly encouraged me to pick a time I could stick with.

Congrats on your first shot! GL! :)

• Options
    My nurse said to do it within an hour of the same time every day. She said it wasn't like super strict but to do it as close to the same time as possible.
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    Thanks girls!
  • Options
    same time each day. Our clinic has us take all meds between 7 and 9 pm unless otherwise advised (i.e. hCG shot)
  • Options
    I did Gonal F, which is similar. And yes I was told around the same time. I did mine at 10pm
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"