Trouble TTC
Options

New to the board...but not to TTC

Hi everyone...

My hubby and I have been TTC for over 2 years now.  I just started infertility treatments  this past July...im on my 3rd round of Clomid (responding well), my progesterone levels are really good (50s range)  and just had an HSG last Friday which came up clear.   So far I seem to be alright...

We recently learned that the problem is with my DH..he has low sperm count.  very low.  He had a SA done last May and his dr read his results wrong.  He sent us a letter saying that his levels were good...but it turns out that what he thought was a 99 was really a 9.9 .  DH brought the results for the OB to look at last Friday (he was confused about another part of it) and she caught it.  Thank god....but still we feel like months have been wasted.   He's getting tested again next week. 

Im hoping the HSG clears me out and we have some success in the next few months.   Its just so frustrating. .......

Re: New to the board...but not to TTC

• Options

New to the board to and TTC for almost a year (in January). Welcome and I feel your frustration. If January passes and no BFP we'll be thinking about the next steps we need to take.

Good luck on DH's next SA!

• Options

Hey Ladies!  I wanted to say Hi, I am new to this board too, but not TTC....

Gwen, you live in Esco?  I'm from Esco!  haha... I live in Menifee now.  Did you go to HS there, if so which one?

Hope to chat with you more and hopefully we won't be on here too long...  ;)

Jessie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"