Toronto Babies

Who has started their Christmas shopping?

Re: Who has started their Christmas shopping?

• I have, my DH and I went to the states last week to get a 2nd base for our car seat ($70 here, $40 there) so I picked up a couple of xmas gifts while i was there at bath and body works

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• I've actually almost finished mine. I just have to bind a few books for our parents and I'm done. Waiting always gets me flustered. People think I'm crazy but it just makes things easier for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Not me either.  I had bought something for DH, but I caved and gave it to him the other day because I couldn't think of where to hide it LOL

• I have. . .but I usually start in September. Embarrassed I like to be done before December rolls around, because I hate trying to navigate malls at Christmas--the crowds, the parking--I just can't hack it. We're almost done.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • It's official. I've started.  I bought DS's first "santa" gift last night while out grocery shopping.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• We have only one gift done so far, but it's going to be a low-gift holiday for us this year, so hopefully there won't be too much shopping to do. We're always last-minute gift buyers no matter how much we swear to change anyway :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We started today. Hopefully we can be done in the next couple of weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've bought a couple little things and my mom's plane ticket. We are going very low key on gifts this year since DH is still unemployed.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • I am about 50% done.
  • I decided to edit things this year and we're reigning in the focus to the kids. I bought their 'big' present yesterday and hope to finish majority of my shopping online.
  • I have bought two presents so far. ?My list is huge so I have to keep things small this year. ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have started (earliest ever!!) and in fact we are probably half done because we cheated and got 5 people the same thing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"